In January this year my husband and I spent 2 weeks in this hotel. We had stayed in numerous Extended Stay (before it went bankrupt) and knew what to expect incl. the rather minimalist equipped kitchens. However the equipment in this hotel was even below that standard. When I asked for soup spoons and a salad bowl and a better frying pan, a lady by the name of Julie (?) (she said she is the manager) accompanied us to the room to "show us that all we need is there!" When I insisted to have at least soup spoons she let me know in no uncertain terms that the equipment in this kitchen is exactly to Extended Stay standards and suggested that I go to the Thrift or Dollar store nearby to buy what I need. Next morning we asked for 2 additional pillows which she refused to provide saying there are no spare ones, though the hotel was far from full. I must say the aggressive, arrogant and unpleasant approach towards clients of this lady goes beyond anything we have encountered in all our world travels.
I wish however to add that the kindness of the personnel at reception (all times of the day) as well as the service rendered by the room maid have largely compensated the unprofessionalism of the manager.
We would however not stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites