“Glad I did it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Awesome Adventures

Awesome Adventures
4676 South Valley View, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Paradise)
800-519-2243
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #21 of 261 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV, Horse and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Glad I did it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I was on the ATV/Valley of Fire Tour 8/7/14. Chad was an awesome tour guide. I learned so much about Vegas and the Valley of Fire. The ATVs were more fun than I expected. I was so wiped out from the awesome adventure that I forgot to leave Chad a tip. :-(
I recommended this to all of my friends.

Visited August 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We won the horseback ride/gold mine tour on an online auction, and are very happy we did. Although the pickup time is early (like 6 a.m. or thereabouts), we had a great time.
We visited on 8-1. We own an antique shop, so just seeing the collection of material at the general store was worth the trip. Unfortunately, the owner isn't selling. We were told that "Pickers" has tried several times to visit, but has been turned away. We can see Frank and Mike going nuts over some of this stuff.
Our guides, Ed and Billy, simply were the best and made our visit truly enjoyable. I'm not exactly Roy Rogers when it comes to horseback riding, but my horse, Big Licorice, had the situation well under control the whole time. All I had to do is not fall off.
We like to schedule at least one trip away from the casinos during our visits to Vegas. We definitely will check out other tours by Awesome Adventures and highly recommend this tour.

Visited August 2014
Ottawa
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic day on the ATV's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Everything with this excursion was great.
Reservation was simple. Driver (Landon) showed up to pick us up and take us out to the ATV site.
During the trip, he pointed out interesting landmarks, so the hour trek was not bad.
They recently upgraded from standard ATV's to Polaris Sportsman Ace, which drive just like a car.
During our initial lap, Landon quickly noticed that a couple of our party were a bit slower and separated our group, allowing three to go with Ryan while the rest of us went with Landon.
The experience was awesome!
Afterward, we enjoyed the Subway lunch provided and headed to Valley of Fire for sightseeing.
A very interesting visit and we were back at our hotel by 1:30.
Special thanks to Ryan and Landon who made this a great day.

I highly recommend this excursion.

9 attraction reviews
“Best way to spend a morning!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The worst bit was getting up early!

Pick up was punctual and right across the street from our hotel. Our guide (Chad), was great fun and our day just got better and better

If you like the great outdoors and you enjoy off roading then this is just what you need

We rode ATV's and the girls thoroughly enjoyed every second. The vehicles are very easy to drive and seriously good fun!

Fire valley is a beautiful place and Chad is clearly as passionate about the out doors as he is about customer service. Nothing was too much trouble and he is an asset to Awesome Adventures

We will be recommending this to anyone who can turn a steering wheel

3 attraction reviews
“El Dorado Mine and ATV tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This excursion exceeded my expectations in every way. Our guide, Kevin, was prompt picking us up. He provided paperwork, clipboard and pens on the ride out. Once we arrived we were allowed to look around for a few minutes while the guide prepared our ATVs. After a safety check and distribution of helmets, we started off an easier trail and slowly progressed to more challenging portions of the canyon. We had a short water break about half way through the ATV portion, and the guide was very knowledgable about the history of the area. He also pointed out wildlife in the canyon when he spotted it, and he took the time to make sure everyone could see. Once we returned to El Dorado, we had a short orientation while enjoying a little A/C inside the main house. We were then driven across the main road to the restored gold mine. Again, our guide was very knowledgable about the history of the mine and the types of things the workers encountered. We returned to the main house and had a subway lunch provided by the tour. We were returned to our hotels in the. Order we were picked up, exactly at the estimated time given to us upon booking.All in all a great experience. I actually asked for a flyer when we were dropped off, as my in-laws will be heading to Vegas in the fall and I highly recommended that they do the same tour!