“ATV/Gold Mine Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Awesome Adventures

Awesome Adventures
4676 South Valley View, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Paradise)
+1 800-519-2243
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$159*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV, Horse and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Strafford, Mo
“ATV/Gold Mine Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a great time on this tour. I was very hesitant to take this tour because I'm not much of an outdoors girl but wanted to be a good sport. Our tour guide was Chad and he was great. He taught us about the area and showed us things we would have never have picked up on our own. I especially liked the gold mine tour. When it came time for the ATV, we had good instructions and I never felt pressure to go faster or take chances I wasn't comfortable taking. There were others who were much more experienced but they were able to ride at their level as well. I saw scenery that I would never have experienced if I hadn't taken this trip. So well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Awesome A, Guest Relations Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We love to hear such positive reviews! Thank you! We're glad you had a great time with our guide Chad and the tour at El Dorado. It's nice to hear from guests who may have had some hesitations and then tried our tours anyway and had a great experience!! We are SO glad you had a great time and hope you visit us again on your next trip to Vegas!!

Valley Cottage, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Terrific!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a fabulous time we had yesterday...even with the very windy conditions! it was a blast! Kevin & Robbie were our guides and did a wonderful job of making sure everyone was safe and in their comfort zone. Kevin drove us all back to our hotels and enroute we stopped along the way for pictures inside the Valley of Fire and a bit of it's history. I highly recommend Awesome Adventures.

Visited October 2013
We love to hear that we have such great recommendations from happy guests!! Even with windy conditions, we're glad to hear you had such a fabulous time and our guides were able to make you feel so comfortable.

The best compliment you can give us is to recommend us and our tours. Thank you SO much!!
White House
18 attraction reviews
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our guide was very friendly and accomodating. I went on the desert ATV adventure. Acres and acres of ATV track. Most fun I've had on ATV ever.

Bartlett, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome Adventures was in fact an Awesome Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We took the ATV/Gold Mine Tour and had a blast. My wife nor I had ever ridden ATV's, but with a few minutes of instruction were off and running near the front of the pack. The day was beautiful and the terrain was spectacular. Temps were perfect. Thee was a bit of dust to deal with, but nothing too bad. Our guide "Red" was very nice and helpful. The gold mine tour was interesting, but fairly brief and cursory, but the main event was riding the ATV's through a scenic desert landscape.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went to Vegas for a bachelorette party and we decided to try something different, this was by far the best experience. We had an amazing time and really enjoyed our tour guide, Landon. I would definitely recommend this tour and I cant wait to go back!