“A Great Fun and Super Guide Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Awesome Adventures

Awesome Adventures
4676 South Valley View, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Paradise)
800-519-2243
and up
Ranked #62 of 611 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV, Horse and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bayonne, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“A Great Fun and Super Guide Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We took our two daughters ages 17/11 to the ATV Tour. Red was our Guide and "OUR GUY". The ride was exciting and Red was a great person who gave us information about the local region as we drove to/from the riding site. He picked us up on time and recalled everyone's name. When we arrived to the site the entire staff of Awesome Adventures were "AWESOME". They took their time in teaching us how to ride the single and two seaters ATVs. During the ride, they allowed us to have fun with our ATV. My girls loved the entire experience and did not stopped talking about it through the day. Red "Our Guide" was great to the entire group; I highly recommend the tour if you are looking for some fun and to learn about the local region. Thanks Red for a great time!!!

Jaime

Visited August 2011

Halifax, Canada
“Hoover Dam Kayak Tour is Definitely an Awesome Adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

My daughter and I took this trip on August 16 with Regina as our guide. It was a wonderful trip from start to finish. We put the kayaks in right at the Hoover Dam and proceeded down the river. Stops along the way included hikes to waterfalls, hot springs and a sauna cave. Paddling into Emerald Cave was the neatest part for me.............pretty cool....I would definitely recommend this trip!!! It was one of the highlights of our trip to Vegas....

Visited August 2011
SeanCarver
“Awesome Adventures is SO MUCH FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I took the ATV/Kayak trip with Scotty as my guide. It was the most fun thing I did in Vegas by far, and I had a LOT of fun there so that is saying a lot!
I've been on other ATV tours and what sets this one apart from the others is that they let you ride to your level. I am an experienced rider and I still found it challenging at times.
Scotty is so personable and fun as a guide that I would recommend him.

Visited June 2011
Snohomish, Washington
“A Great way to spend your Anniversary!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

We decided to do something different this year for our anniversary - The Eldorado Horseback Riding and mine tour was it! I was a little apprehensive at first since I haven't been on a horse in 38 years, but I guess it's like riding a bike- it all comes back:-) We were the only two on this tour so it made it made our special day even more so ! We could not have made a better choice!! Randy and Chad were great guides and we got some excellent pictures. The scenery was breathtaking- the history of the mine - amazing. We saw mountain sheep on the hillside, small wildlife, flowering cacti.
We will do this again! Everybody should do this at least once in their lifetime.

Visited April 2011
Southfield, Michigan
“It was a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

We went on the ATV tour today. Landon was our guide. Landon was great as he taught us newbies how to ride the ATV. He had a great sense of humor and greeted us with a huge smile! The tour was amazing and exciting. Not only was the scenery breathtaking, but it was so much fun. We'd definitely come back on our next trip to Vegas.

Visited March 2011