“Clean, pleasant, smoke and gambling free.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #30 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Madison, Wisconsin
“Clean, pleasant, smoke and gambling free.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We wanted a chance to get away from some of the hubbub, smoke and noise that is in most other places in Vegas. It fit the bill nicely. People are exceptionally helpful and pleasant. For anyone attending an event at the convention center it is extra convenient.
The free breakfast is bigger and better than most traveler hotels. The Happy Hour in the restaurant is amazing for quality of food and prices. The steak sliders (half price during happy-hour) are as good as you might get at a serious, fine restaurant.

Room Tip: Rooms are very similarly furnished. The one slight negative is lack of drawer space if you are there...
Green Features: No smoke anywhere. The place is clean. I'm not aware of specific environmental initiatives
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Mark O,

I’m thrilled to learn we satisfied your travel needs. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our friendly associates, ample breakfast and location. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course the highest form of praise would be your return!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Above all the customer service was fantastic! Keandra at the front desk was superb!! The location is off the strip, but has a great view, beautiful rooftop pool, and was kid friendly. We loved the breakfast each morning!!!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Elizabeth D,

It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our fantastic service and view. We appreciate you sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. I will be sure to share your lovely comments with Keandra. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when in the Las Vegas area.

Kind Regards,
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

It was a pretty good hotel near the strip. We hard to walk 5-10 minutes to go on hé strip. The room was perfect, à lot of space, very clean. The pool on top of the roof was fun and the breakfast was very good and had à lot of option. We appreciate our time at Springhill!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Maude C,

I’m thrilled to learn we satisfied your travel needs; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our clean rooms, ample breakfast and rooftop pool. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course the highest form of praise would be your return!

Yorba Linda, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is an excellent alternate hotel to the strip, but close to the strip. Rooms were great and the breakfast was excellent. The view from the pool is amazing. Parking is free and convenient and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the top floor. Good view of the strip.
    • 5 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our ample breakfast and friendly associates. We appreciate you sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when in the Las Vegas area.

Kind Regards,
Stockholm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We liked this hotel very much, it was wonderful to stay in a hotel in Las Vegas without smoking and gambling. Our room was big and in very good condition. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and included in the rate. The exercise room was well equipped.The hotel is close to the monorail and buses.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
I appreciate your review and recommendation! We are happy to hear from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comment. Please visit us again soon.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel! Our friends were across the street and were jealous of us! I especially like that it's non smoking and I liked the separate shower/sink and toilet/sink rooms. The breakfasts were very good, but it would be nice if it was offered a little bit later than 9am (9:30 on weekends). The wifi was strong and we used the free business area for printing boarding passes. We did not use the pool but it looked nice. We will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We had a nice view from the 21st floor facing south.
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our modern rooms and amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. I appreciate your kind remarks; there is no better compliment than a return stay.

Morrisville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference recently, based in part of Trip Advisor reviews, and was very pleased with it. With a busy conference schedule, it was a relief to come back "home" in the evening and not have to walk through the smoke and noise of a casino in the lobby. The front desk and restaurant staff were very friendly, and my room was cleaned well daily. (I used the little Paul Mitchell hair products daily and appreciated that they were replenished by housekeeping.) I enjoyed the swimming pool early in the morning. The breakfast buffet was good and quick, just right for my schedule. I even enjoyed the happy hour discounts in the restaurant a couple of evenings.

My only complaint is an odd one. I realized pretty early in my trip that I was going to need get some laundry done (my fault in packing). I found a laundry service slip hanging in the closet, along with a dirty clothes bag. The slip said that laundry and dry cleaning needed to be at the front desk by 9AM. When I asked at the front desk later, the staff member said it actually needed to be there by 8:00 or 8:30AM. So, that evening, I gathered up my laundry, marked the slip, and took it down to the desk on the way out to dinner that Friday night, thankful that it would go out the next morning. Well, when I got to the desk, I learned that laundry service doesn't go out on Saturdays or Sundays, so I wouldn't get my laundry back until Monday evening. Since I was checking out Tuesday morning, that was too late. I had to find time to do my own laundry over the weekend, and it worked out okay, but it would've been nice to have more complete information about the laundry service (especially the Mon-Fri part) on the slip or somewhere in the room. (Maybe it was there and I missed it.)

Also, if you need a taxi from this hotel in the evenings, especially during conferences, be sure to give yourself plenty of time. While the hotel has many advantages (in my book) over the casino hotels, it can take a little longer to catch a cab from here. I caught a couple of cabs from the cab line at LVH (across the street, name changing), and another time I caught the hotel's complimentary shuttle.

Still, I would definitely stay here again if I attend another conference in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Upper floors, strip view is very nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
I’m happy to hear you were able to accomplish your goals while attending your conference. My apologies for the confusion experienced regarding our laundry/dry cleaning service days. I was delighted to learn you were able to find time to relax and enjoy our amenities during your busy schedule. Thank you for the kind review.