We stayed here mid-week late December booking a room which included 2 dinners at their restaurant. The room was spacious, larger than most Springhill Suites, ultra modern with separate rooms for shower and toilet, each having a sink. Our room had 2 queen beds plus a comfortable sofabed in the living area. The best deal was the 2 dinners which included appetizer and drinks. Our bill for dinner would have totaled $50 and our total rate for the night was only $119.
Midweek there is free social hour with drinks and snacks, which is standard at Marriott Residence Inns, but not at Springhill Suites. The breakfast is the usual Springhill Suites buffet with hot food. I especially like the walnuts you can put on top of the oatmeal. Not all Springhill Suites breakfasts have walnut. One complaint would be their weak coffee. To get Starbucks, you have to pay extra. I usually brew the coffee from my room and bring it down to breakfast. I find that generally Fairfield Inn has the best coffee in their breakfast buffet.
The best thing about staying at Marriott in Las Vegas was the lack of casino machines and smoke. This particular Marriott does not look as nice on the outside, but inside is as modern and spacious as any other Springhill Suites. The rooms are superior to others I've stayed in.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.