Stayed here for a week for a training we did at the hotel's conference rooms. This place did everything right from start to finish.
Checking in was easy and they were very accommodating. The rooms are amazing and the layout is a lot of fun. Beds are very comfortable, room is clean and it really does have a great modern feel to it, especially with how large and spacious the rooms are. Flat screen TVs, microwave, mini fridge, and a lovely living room area with desk and internet connection separated by a cool glass wall partition that you can open or close for a view into the bedroom.
The staff was amazing and took great care of our team as well. The food they served during our day long meetings was amazing and they really went the distance in providing us with snacks and drinks as well. They never interrupted us during our presentations and spared no expense in providing the best they could offer. Each day was a different food concept and the food was very well prepared and high end for in-house catering.
The breakfast buffet in the morning down in the lobby was delicious with many options and they have plenty of space to sit and eat. They also have a great restaurant and bar concept that opens up around 5 as well. Convenient snack bar area for purchases if you don't feel like making the trek to Walgreens.
The rooftop pool is awesome and their fitness center is nice, on the same floor as well. Great views or even a relaxing night next to the fire pits they have up there as well. Such a great feature!
I would highly recommend this place to host business conferences and to stay and play as well. It's right next to the convention center and the Riviera so it's at a convenient location. Was very impressed with the amenities and will definitely stay here again if I ever come to Vegas. Thanks for the great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.