As a frequent Marriott customer, I gave this off-strip hotel a shot, and am I ever glad I did. This hotel is a block off the strip, across from the Las Vegas Hilton. Not a casino property so all the traffic in and out of the hotel is just hotel traffic. There's plenty of free parking in the attached garage if you have a car -- the only annoyance is that you must take an elevator down to the lobby from the garage and then a separate set of elevators back up to your room. Plenty of parking though.
If you do drive, it is very easy to avoid the traffic on the Strip. If you don't drive, a walk across the street to the Hilton gets you monorail access.
The rooms are modern and clean. I didn't like the bathroom being split into two separate rooms, but that was my only complaint. There is a rooftop pool and scenic overview from the 24th floor; great for taking some pictures. Breakfast was well-stocked and had hot food items, and there was a ton of seating space. Check-in/Check-out was also extremely fast, and after seeing the check-in lines at some of the casino resorts I felt even better about my choice.
I absolutely loved this hotel, and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.