“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
San Francisco, California
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Unfortunately we only stayed one night at the Staybridge but it was so great we didn't want to leave! Where to begin...we were coming from a business conference so had a ton of laundry to do and it was wonderful to have a washer dryer in our room so we could just put the clothes in and leave instead of doing them at a laundromat or paying hotel laundry prices. The washer is a little tricky and took awhile to figure out (I think you push the lock icon-don't remember exactly what we did but it wasn't broken like we thought it was). There were two flat screen tvs in our suite. The kitchen was very well appointed, including a dishwasher. We even had a little balcony, not that there was anything to see except a few police actions.

The only downside of this place is the location, which is off the Strip. It is best to have a car or you'll spend a bit of money on cabs. I heard there is a shuttle but we didn't notice it while we were there.

There is a nice little fitness center, 24 hour market (where you purchase the detergent if you need it), free breakfast and internet. We could have gotten a cheaper hotel but after you add up all the extras, and no resort fee, this hotel was a bargain. It was great for us because we were going on a road trip the next day so we were able to avoid Strip traffic and get right on the highway.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

584 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

We just got back from a 4 night stay and again what a fantastic hotel! So nice and quiet being away from the strip. We were able to check in early and the front desk even called later to see if everything was to our satisfaction.Our room was facing the east so enjoyed watching the sun rise in the morning and the lights of the hotels in the distance. Shuttle takes you to the MGM hourly and it is within a long walking distance. Rooms were big, nice kitchen area, big bathroom with great shower, comfortable bed. Breakfast in the morning was sufficient enough to start the day. Overall would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

Rooms are large, kitchen are very nice with every utensil available. Bathtub are large and deep. Additional tv in the bedroom. Very comfortable bed, breakfast was good, pool is clean and well maintain. Shuttle are kind of slow. Will definitely stay there again when I go back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Jersey, Channel Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I booked a two night stay here in October 2010 based on the previous reviews, and I am very glad I did! I was able to get here within 10 minutes of leaving the airport. Checking in was nice and easy, and the young lady on the desk (I believe her name was Mercedes, apologies if I have that wrong) phoned to check everything was ok. Great service! The room itself was spacious, elegantly furnished and had a compact but perfectly equipped kitchen. The bed was comfortable, and I had no problems with my feet sticking over the edge (I'm 6'10'' and that happens a lot).

The bathroom was as close to perfect as it gets, with a great shower that had excellent water pressure. Lots of towels of every different size too. My room was on the 5th floor, right by the sign on the freeway side. I could only hear the cars (And the planes taking off) with the door open, didn't have any problems hearing them when I fell asleep. Wireless Internet was good, no problems with signal strength or speed (I managed to Skype call without any issues). The car park was secure, with a regular security patrol on the grounds. There was also a little fitness centre, that had a good selection of cardio machines.

On my first night I went to see the Blue Man Group at the Venetian (See separate review on that one). On the way back, I stopped at a Target and bought some supplies (As I was going to be driving up to Northern California a few days later). Consequently I came back with a few 12 packs of Mountain Dew, some water and other bags. I was able to make it to the lobby with these, but not much further. A hotel employee named Eduardo offered to help, and assisted me with carrying some of the items up to my room. He was extremely helpful, and even refused when I offered to tip him. I was very impressed by this!

I checked out early on Saturday morning, and this was done promptly and efficiently by a very helpful employee (I believe her name was Myra). Overall this hotel is a real gem. Ok, its not on the Strip but its no less than 10 minutes away by car. In all honesty, its actually better that its away from all the mayhem. I'd describe the Las Vegas Strip as an assault on all your senses at once, so the Staybridge Suites is a little oasis of calm away from it all. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Saskatchewan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

This has been our second time staying at Staybridge Suites in Vegas and once again it was a great experience. The hotel is very clean and quiet unless you are at the pool and there will be airplane noise. The rooms are big and very clean. The pool area was never busy and again clean. The staff was very pleasant and responded to needs very quickly and courtesiously. The location is great if you have a car since there is easy access to the I15 and the 215 highway. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

We stayed here for only one night of our 8 day trip to Vegas and Southern Utah. We arrived early for checkin and they had one of our rooms ready. Since we had to wait an additional hour for our second room they upgraded that room. (It was still before their published checkin time). Very nice rooms with balconies and beautiful kitchens. We had a problem with our TV in one room and with the Washer/Dryer in the other room. They were there immediately to fix the problems. Very nice staff! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

If all Staybridge suites are like this one I wouldn't want to stay anywherre else
Full Kitchen baloncy living room. free breakfast every morning Dinner tues thru thursday every week. a great tropical looking pool two hot tubs very relaxing only problem there wi fi was down most of the time. it didn't brother me. You would have to dirve if you wanted to see Las Vegas strip. Rates are very reasonable for what you get.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!