“Home away from Home!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
“Home away from Home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

What a hotel! One of the best hotels we ever stayed in. Checked in 7/19-7/22 for a trip to Las Vegas. Booked it based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Hotel rooms are just like home with washers and dryers and full kitchens in the rooms. everything was beautiful. the porches are great for someone who smokes in the family without stinking up the hotel room. Free shuttle service to major hotels on the strip and the airport. Breakfast was also much more than expected compared to many breakfast hotels. Rooms sleep 4 people (1 King Bed and 1 Pull out Queen sofa). Kids loved the pool. We actually cancelled our stay in the Venetian cause this place was so nice. Not venetian quality but atmosphere here was much more middle class friendly and not snooty compared to Venetian. If we ever return, this will be our hotel of choice! Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice and spacious. you cant go wrong no matter which room you pick.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dusty575, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel, free shuttle service to NYNY and found the balconies a perfect escape fr a smoker in a non-smoking hotel! We hope to see you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Marcellus, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I specifically booked a suite for the included washer and dryer right in the room. However, the washer squealed so badly and the dryer took well over an hour to dry a tiny load (two pairs of shorts, two shirts) - I ended up not getting our laundry done in the evening as I had planned. Since the w&d were the only reason I paid the additional cost for a suite at this hotel, I really found the value to be questionable.

Also, there was some kind of stain (it appeared to be blood) on the bench at the foot of the bed. The mattress of the rollaway that was provided also had a large yellow/brown stain on one side and some kind of red staining on the other. Horribly distasteful, and that kind of oversight makes you really question the cleanliness of the rest of the room.

I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, GracieCNY. I apologize over the challenges you experienced with your room and this is not our intended or accepted levels of quality. Next time please let us know ASAP that you are having concerns so we can take immediate actions to correct them and ensure they are permanently corrected. I would love a chance to make this up to you. ---Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Upon my arrival today in Las Vegas renting a car and getting to the Hotel, I was informed at arrival my. reservation was cancelled because they claimed they could not pre-auth my credit card.
I had assumed once I provided my credit card on the reservation and the confirmation number was issued that my card had been pre-auth.
The Hotel never emailed me that there was a problem and claimed to have tried to call me.
The hotel should of known I was traveling.
The hotel was unsympathetic and tried to convince me to stay at La Quinta in a regular room even though I booked a suite.
I have stayed at ICH before with mixed reviews, mostly at Intercontinental with a strong overseas presence and had even Ambassador Status in the mid 200Os.
I heard great things about Staybridge but after today I have no interest to stay there and won't.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
David B, I apologize over the challenges you experienced. We did reach out with the contact information we had but were unable to get a hold of you. Unfortunately, your reservation was cancelled as we did not have a valid credit card. As you know, we were sold out so we were unable to reinstate your reservation and we did try our best to find you a hotel nearby. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
k'ville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The Staybridge was above and beyond my expectations. My husband and I arrived in Vegas a day early and planned to stay there until we could check into the Hilton Grand Vacation resort. We were not expecting much, but when we arrived there on Saturday night Jul 12, we were upgraded to a suite and was amazed at what we got. We booked a king room using our credit card points and was lucky enough to get the suite. The room was clean, the staff was nice and they had a shuttle that took us to the New York casino so that we could get to our other hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want access to the strip, but want to avoid the hustle and bustle of staying on the strip. It is a great place if you have kids as well. It comes with a full kitchen which can be a great thing if you are staying for a week. Thanks Staybridge for a wonderful restful night.

Room Tip: If staying a week, I would recommend a suite or greater because it comes with a full kitchen.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sharna, thank you for your review and I am happy we were able to exceed your expectations! We hope to see you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Second time here, this time just under a week, last time just under two weeks. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. I'm pleased to say that the 3.5 years since my last stay did not show at all in the property's condition. It is still excellent!!

The rooms are wonderful: spacious, quiet, comfortable and inviting. I love that we have a washer and dryer in suite so we can pack less and just do our laundry. (Make sure to bring detergent, it's the one thing not included in the suite.) A full kitchen allows is to make whatever we want. Restaurants are both expensive and unimpressive in Las Vegas, so I love that we can make whatever we want.

Breakfast is great (though I would like an indicator if the items are gluten fee or not). The light dinners served during the week are too.

The pool is wonderful and hardly used. A nice way to end the evening!

The staff here is exceptional. Staying anywhere else is a big mistake!

Should we find ourselves in Vegas again, we will be staying here again!

Stayed July 2014
Vabooren, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your continued support greatly. We can't wait to see you on your next visit.--Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Pasadena, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Just got back from a nice weekend with my family at this nice quiet hotel. Its our 3rd time staying here and we always love it. We enjoy how quiet and peaceful it is away from the strip considering we have 2 little ones who like to enjoy the pool and other activities in las vegas. Anyways just wanted to say it was nice to be back, but i did see some changes. The breakfast wasn't as good as the last 2 times, its gone really down. Not much variety and way too simple. I also noticed this time our sofa bed was really really bad. We couldnt even sleep the 1st night on it, until 1 of the employees there named Jesus brough us some nice comfortable paddings and helped a lot!! Thanks so much jesus!! He was so nice and so helpful. However, i think the whole staff really nice overall and very helpful. Its one of the reasons we keep coming back. Even the courtesy shuttel was so convinient. We will definetely stay here again, just hope they can improve the breakfast.. But other than that we had a great time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Sal91106. We appreciate your business and continued support. I apologize over the challenges with your sofa-bed and we are checking that out ASAP. I also passed on your suggestions on breakfast. I would love to hear your feedback on your next stay over the changes. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was out in LV for some medical treatment and this was the best hotel. The rooms very clean, staff very friendly, breakfasts wonderful! I would never stay anywhere else... comfortable and CLEAN! I was in town for a week and was physically not up to going out and about. I'd walk down and sit at the pool which was never crowded but always clean. And honestly, you can't beat the location, near the airport but very quiet in your room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your review, Carrie. I am glad we were able to provide a comfortable and relaxing place for you to call home while here. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Been to Staybridge Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!