“Overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
k'ville
“Overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The Staybridge was above and beyond my expectations. My husband and I arrived in Vegas a day early and planned to stay there until we could check into the Hilton Grand Vacation resort. We were not expecting much, but when we arrived there on Saturday night Jul 12, we were upgraded to a suite and was amazed at what we got. We booked a king room using our credit card points and was lucky enough to get the suite. The room was clean, the staff was nice and they had a shuttle that took us to the New York casino so that we could get to our other hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want access to the strip, but want to avoid the hustle and bustle of staying on the strip. It is a great place if you have kids as well. It comes with a full kitchen which can be a great thing if you are staying for a week. Thanks Staybridge for a wonderful restful night.

Room Tip: If staying a week, I would recommend a suite or greater because it comes with a full kitchen.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Sharna, thank you for your review and I am happy we were able to exceed your expectations! We hope to see you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Second time here, this time just under a week, last time just under two weeks. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. I'm pleased to say that the 3.5 years since my last stay did not show at all in the property's condition. It is still excellent!!

The rooms are wonderful: spacious, quiet, comfortable and inviting. I love that we have a washer and dryer in suite so we can pack less and just do our laundry. (Make sure to bring detergent, it's the one thing not included in the suite.) A full kitchen allows is to make whatever we want. Restaurants are both expensive and unimpressive in Las Vegas, so I love that we can make whatever we want.

Breakfast is great (though I would like an indicator if the items are gluten fee or not). The light dinners served during the week are too.

The pool is wonderful and hardly used. A nice way to end the evening!

The staff here is exceptional. Staying anywhere else is a big mistake!

Should we find ourselves in Vegas again, we will be staying here again!

Stayed July 2014
Vabooren, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your continued support greatly. We can't wait to see you on your next visit.--Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Pasadena, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Just got back from a nice weekend with my family at this nice quiet hotel. Its our 3rd time staying here and we always love it. We enjoy how quiet and peaceful it is away from the strip considering we have 2 little ones who like to enjoy the pool and other activities in las vegas. Anyways just wanted to say it was nice to be back, but i did see some changes. The breakfast wasn't as good as the last 2 times, its gone really down. Not much variety and way too simple. I also noticed this time our sofa bed was really really bad. We couldnt even sleep the 1st night on it, until 1 of the employees there named Jesus brough us some nice comfortable paddings and helped a lot!! Thanks so much jesus!! He was so nice and so helpful. However, i think the whole staff really nice overall and very helpful. Its one of the reasons we keep coming back. Even the courtesy shuttel was so convinient. We will definetely stay here again, just hope they can improve the breakfast.. But other than that we had a great time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Sal91106. We appreciate your business and continued support. I apologize over the challenges with your sofa-bed and we are checking that out ASAP. I also passed on your suggestions on breakfast. I would love to hear your feedback on your next stay over the changes. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was out in LV for some medical treatment and this was the best hotel. The rooms very clean, staff very friendly, breakfasts wonderful! I would never stay anywhere else... comfortable and CLEAN! I was in town for a week and was physically not up to going out and about. I'd walk down and sit at the pool which was never crowded but always clean. And honestly, you can't beat the location, near the airport but very quiet in your room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your review, Carrie. I am glad we were able to provide a comfortable and relaxing place for you to call home while here. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel the last 5 years and have always been very pleased. This year we stayed for 16 days! We just love the quiet location, parking possibilities and the entire hotel.
The rooms are excellent, the bed comfy and we just love all the kitchen accessories and the washer/dryer. We love the pool, but his time the pool was a little bit more dirty, but we did have some winds so this can be explained. All staffmembers are very polite and helpful.
We only have a couple of negatives to mention. At check-in we were given the wrong size room, and were not able to get the correct room until 5 days later. And then we had to pack-up all our things and be out by 11 am and could check in again after 3 pm. The other thing - what happened to the bacon at breakfast? No major issue since we fixed breakfast in our room a couple of days and had bacon then :). We'll be back because we love it here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and your continued support, If-Norway. We really do appreciate you. I apologize over the challenge with your room type and I would love to make this up to you on your next visit. I have also passed on your suggestion to have more bacon at breakfast! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
washington state
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were absolutely blown away by this property. Their staff are top notch and very attentive, the room was superb with all the right stuff and the pool was large enough to really get a good work out! Their shuttle service --also very attentive -- picks up at the airport, as well as on the strip at NY, NY. They have great tasting light fare Mon-Thursday evenings, and well as full bluffet-type breakfast. They even include laundry facilities and super fitness room. We appreciated the business center for our airline check-in. How can you beat it? We had a room on the fifth floor and a super view of Las Vegas. Since staying there in May we have chosen Staybridge as our hotel of choice. If they're at least 80% of the Las Vegas site, we'll be ecstatic!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the strip. I'd advise on the top floors, but all are just fine.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Okeedoke, thank you for your review. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations on this visit and earn your repeat business. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We arrived on a Thursday, early evening, and were there on a dinner day. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday a light dinner is available at no charge in the evening. The schedule for the month is available in the room. It was perfect after a long drive.

Our room was clean, newish, and the staff was kind and helpful. The staff at the front counter was helpful both days we were there and the staff in the dinner/breakfast room who kept the room perfectly clean, were helpful, talked with the guests in an inclusive way, and made certain that all the food containers were full. Do be aware that the cold cereal/oatmeal is over by the coffee, something I didn't know until I had served myself breakfast and was getting my juice. There are a good variety of items from which to choose, something for everyone.

If you have a choice of rooms, and do ask, find where you would like your balcony to face. We were very pleased with facing The Strip, especially on July 4.

We used the shuttle that leaves on the hour for New York, New York, by requesting it an hour before. Returning was a bit more difficult because it is difficult to know ahead when you will wish to return. I would suggest calling from NYNY, knowing that the shuttle will be there between five minutes after the hour and fifteen. Calling is important because if they are not dropping off anyone to NYNY, they will not automatically be there.

This is the place I will recommend to friends and will stay at next time we are in Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback, Sandytraveler93405. I am so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. I agree and always recommend calling when you are ready to be picked up at the airport or NYNY to ensure we are there when you are ready without rushing you. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz