Stayed here for a week as a group with a bunch of teenage basketball players and some parents/coaches. The rooms were perfectly sized, most of the time I forgot that we were in a hotel.
Having a full kitchen in the unit definitely helped save some money, as we had a team dinner in one of the hotel rooms two of the nights we were here. Another cool thing that this hotel has is that they offer a free dinner special a few nights a week, which is good if you are trying to keep a budget. Breakfast was also offered at the hotel, and it was much better than the standard free breakfasts at most hotels.
The laundry machine in the room was one of the best parts of staying here. We went to a local Walgreens and got some laundry detergent for a really good price. Without this the teams uniforms would have gotten smelly. I also washed some of my clothes before we left so I wouldn't have to do it when I got home.
The only downfall of our stay was that the maids stopped servicing our room after the third day. We went to the front desk to ask about it, and there was no reason why the maids didn't come. The room itself was fine, but we had run out of toilet paper and towels. After talking to the front desk, the problem was fixed and the maids came.
The cab ride to the strip was just under $20, and they have a free shuttle service too.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.