We had read a lot here on TA about this hotel and our expectations were met. We did get the free upgrade from the regular studio to the suite and were able to check in at about 10:30 AM. We were on floor one so did not have a view but we did not care. The suite did not have the separate shower but that was ok too. The staff was wonderful and we enjoyed the variety at breakfast.
The bed was comfy and the sofabed was adequate.
We did not use the shuttle because we had a car. We did not use the pool either as the temps were over 115 when we visited.
We recommend this as the best off strip property in Vegas.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.