“Perfect Off Strip Option” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Sydney
“Perfect Off Strip Option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

As others have said, I was drawn to the Staybridge Suites in Las Vegas because of the outstanding reviews on Trip Adviser. There were a few other reasons that made it the logical choice for my husband and I on our recent stay in Las Vegas. My decision to stay there was more than justified.

The Pros:

1. Shuttle to and from the airport (by arrangement). This was a courtesy shuttle in every way. Free and excellent service.
2. Shuttle to and from New York-New York Casino. Right in the middle of all the action. Again, by request, but you don't need to give much notice.
3. Very comfortable rooms with wide screen TV and kitchen facilities.
4. No resort fees.
5. Free wifi.
6. Free laundry use.
7. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
8. Free breakfast each day (nothing flash, but enough to get your day going)
9. Free business centre use (ideal for printing boarding passes)
10. And this may not be everyone's pro, but it was for us--off Strip location.
11. No waiting at any time during our stay for check in, check out, or service at the front desk. (If you saw the lines at the casino hotels for check in you would understand why this is a big deal.
12. ATM in the lobby

The cons were very minor things, but may bother some:

1. You really aren't within walking distance of restaurants or much of anything. However, the shuttle from the hotel to the Strip solves that problem for the most part. Plus there is a third party service available to order in, if you just don't want to go over to the Casinos. Plus, there is a little kiosk available at the hotel.
2. There is a bit of road noise, but we were on the 4th floor facing the Strip, and it wasn't too bad. Just a sort of dull hum in the background. Didn't bother us.

I really can't praise The Staybridge Suites highly enough. Being able to visit The Strip with ease, enjoy the rowdy crowds and lights for a while, then head back to the peace and quiet of the hotel was perfect. The staff were first rate, and it was very special that one staff member made a point of remembering my name.

Las Vegas's best accommodation secret is a secret no more. If you want to see Vegas but don't want the constant crowds and casinos, stay at Staybridge..

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, BreathFreshAir. We really appreciate the time you took with your review. We do have a mini-mart within walking distance but the shuttle really is the best options. To avoid the casinos, there are several restaurants that are on the Strip and 10 minutes or less walking from the shuttle drop off. They range from a nice steak and seafood restaurant to the Hard Rock Cafe. There is even a Denny's! If you ask any of our staff, we can also share our close by local favorites. We look forward to seeing you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

599 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I really liked Staybridge Suites. I have to go to Vegas for business at least monthly and they always have a nice room available at the rate I need. This last time I went they upgraded me, for no reason, to a one room suite so I had a kitchen and everything. The pool and hot tubs were really nice and the location is far enough away from the strip to not be obnoxious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your review, Karissa86. We are happy to be your home away from home when you're in Las Vegas. --Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I chose this hotel after countless reviews from other Tripadvisor reviewers saying how wonderful this hotel is and why it deserves to be ranked as one of the top hotels in Vegas. With positive reviews, I decided to try it out. I arrived on a Saturday and checked out on a Monday. The room, a Deluxe Suite, was spacious enough for my family of four compared to a cramped gaming hotel with a basic guest room; too small for many families. The windows were large and had a view facing the strip's skyline, which had added a nice touch at night. The only two faults I came across with the room were the balcony door and the door separating the bedroom and the living room. Despite attempts to properly close the balcony door, I could not get it to stay closed tightly. I wonder if I was doing something wrong. Second, one of the doors separating the bedroom and living room could not slide properly, probably damaged by a previous guest or just general wear and tear. I called the front desk and the maintenance personnel tried to repair the door but could not. So, I was told a service company would come and repair the door but would be after I checked out. This was a very minor problem and it did not affect my stay.

As with all Staybridge hotels, the room comes with a kitchenette and free breakfast in the lobby/lounge area. Breakfast was good with a wide variety of choices. My only complaint with the breakfast area was that some tables tend to be sticky after a guest used it and was not cleaned after use before another guest used it. Again, a very minor problem considering there was only one person manning the whole area. It did not affect me or my family.

Generally, the hotel grounds and my room were clean and well maintained. Staff were very nice and accommodating. This was my first full stay in Vegas at a non-gaming hotel. One of the best parts of this hotel is: No Resort Fees. I would stay here again on my next visit. Hotel deserves to be one of the top hotels in Vegas. Thank you Staybridge Suites Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Despite some of the rooms facing Russell Road or I-15, the noise level was kept to a minimal. Good s...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brian90212, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you giving us the chance to earn your business. The patio doors are European fashion, so sometimes they're tricky to open and close. I apologize for any challenges and we will look into putting a little plaque by the door with some instructions. I also apologize over the door issues, and I'm happy to report they have been fixed! We are also more cognizant during breakfast to ensure were getting the tables wiped off faster. Thank you for this feedback without it we would never know how we need to improve to truly exceed your expectations.--Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Phoenix AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed here for 3 months on business and can highly recommend the Staybridge for extended stays or even for Vegas vacations... especially if you're looking for something reasonable near the strip. Breakfast and shuttle service to the MGM (although you could walk) are included.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view of the Strip
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for you'd feedback, womanlovescoffee. Thank you for letting us be your home away from home while you were with us for three months. We hope you can consider us family now! The one thing you want to remember about walking in Vegas is that everything looks closer than it actually is. And in summer I would definitely recommend our complementary shuttle. --Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Gilbert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I chose this hotel after reading the nice reviews and it certainly lived up to the recommendations. I called the hotel upon arrival and the shuttle driver picked us up at the appointed place. The nice young lady, Blanca, gave us an upgrade to a full suite since my husband is a Priority club Platinum member. Wow, what a nice room we had, with a view of the strip! We took the hotel shuttle to New York New York and back. It was ver easy to do. The hotel provided a light dinner as it was a Thursday night. The breakfast was very good, there were a lot of choices. The shuttle took us back to the airport the next morning. We had a wonderful time in Vegas, even though we only stayed one night, using our Priority Club anniversary free night. It was very short but we will be back when we have more time next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Trilogy06, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate you. I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and Blanca was able to provide exceptional service. We will make sure she is recognized with the team. We hope to see you next "anniversary".-- Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

On arrival we were very impressed with the rooms they are very large and well laid out.The standard of the fixtures is very high.We are staying in a 1 bedroom king suite.The bathroom is large with double sinks and to a good standard.The loung area is comfortable with a lounge suite and flat screen TV.The room also has a fully functioning kitchen with dining table,there is also a washing machine and a drier in the room.The bedroom also has a flat screen TV with a kingsize bed.There are a few things that need improving on,one is the curtains are just not wide enough to completely black out the bedroom and the pillows on the bed are a little on the small side.The hotel runs a shuttle service to the strip on an hourly schedule which is great and free.the only downside is the shuttle stops at 10pm which is a little early if you want to catch a show,running untill 11pm would be perfect.The pool is good with double hot tubs (it was too hot outside to use the pool)But all in all this is a great place to stay

Room Tip: We had a room with a strip view, you will not be dissapointed although a pool veiw room would still...
Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your review, gary2507. I am glad we met your expectations but apologize we did not esceed them. We are reviewing the pillows in the room and please know you can always call for more. We are also checking the rooms to ensure all curtains are wide enough across to block out the light and will adjust any that are not. Please allow us about 7 days to check all the rooms. If you want to stay out a bit later, if you can catch a taxi from Mandalay Bay, the ride is under $7.00! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Clinton, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great hotel off the strip. We elected to stay here because it was quiet and relaxing and away from the strip. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with the following ammenities washer and dryer, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two televisions, very spacious, and a balcony. Also, there was shuttle that took you to the strip if you desired not to drive. Breakfast was ok and satisfying. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, Kelly. I am so happy you had a wonderful visit and we hope to see you again. soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Been to Staybridge Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!