As others have said, I was drawn to the Staybridge Suites in Las Vegas because of the outstanding reviews on Trip Adviser. There were a few other reasons that made it the logical choice for my husband and I on our recent stay in Las Vegas. My decision to stay there was more than justified.
1. Shuttle to and from the airport (by arrangement). This was a courtesy shuttle in every way. Free and excellent service.
2. Shuttle to and from New York-New York Casino. Right in the middle of all the action. Again, by request, but you don't need to give much notice.
3. Very comfortable rooms with wide screen TV and kitchen facilities.
4. No resort fees.
5. Free wifi.
6. Free laundry use.
7. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
8. Free breakfast each day (nothing flash, but enough to get your day going)
9. Free business centre use (ideal for printing boarding passes)
10. And this may not be everyone's pro, but it was for us--off Strip location.
11. No waiting at any time during our stay for check in, check out, or service at the front desk. (If you saw the lines at the casino hotels for check in you would understand why this is a big deal.
12. ATM in the lobby
The cons were very minor things, but may bother some:
1. You really aren't within walking distance of restaurants or much of anything. However, the shuttle from the hotel to the Strip solves that problem for the most part. Plus there is a third party service available to order in, if you just don't want to go over to the Casinos. Plus, there is a little kiosk available at the hotel.
2. There is a bit of road noise, but we were on the 4th floor facing the Strip, and it wasn't too bad. Just a sort of dull hum in the background. Didn't bother us.
I really can't praise The Staybridge Suites highly enough. Being able to visit The Strip with ease, enjoy the rowdy crowds and lights for a while, then head back to the peace and quiet of the hotel was perfect. The staff were first rate, and it was very special that one staff member made a point of remembering my name.
Las Vegas's best accommodation secret is a secret no more. If you want to see Vegas but don't want the constant crowds and casinos, stay at Staybridge..