“Great Location, Beautiful Rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #9 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
“Great Location, Beautiful Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I really liked Staybridge Suites. I have to go to Vegas for business at least monthly and they always have a nice room available at the rate I need. This last time I went they upgraded me, for no reason, to a one room suite so I had a kitchen and everything. The pool and hot tubs were really nice and the location is far enough away from the strip to not be obnoxious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your review, Karissa86. We are happy to be your home away from home when you're in Las Vegas. --Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I chose this hotel after countless reviews from other Tripadvisor reviewers saying how wonderful this hotel is and why it deserves to be ranked as one of the top hotels in Vegas. With positive reviews, I decided to try it out. I arrived on a Saturday and checked out on a Monday. The room, a Deluxe Suite, was spacious enough for my family of four compared to a cramped gaming hotel with a basic guest room; too small for many families. The windows were large and had a view facing the strip's skyline, which had added a nice touch at night. The only two faults I came across with the room were the balcony door and the door separating the bedroom and the living room. Despite attempts to properly close the balcony door, I could not get it to stay closed tightly. I wonder if I was doing something wrong. Second, one of the doors separating the bedroom and living room could not slide properly, probably damaged by a previous guest or just general wear and tear. I called the front desk and the maintenance personnel tried to repair the door but could not. So, I was told a service company would come and repair the door but would be after I checked out. This was a very minor problem and it did not affect my stay.

As with all Staybridge hotels, the room comes with a kitchenette and free breakfast in the lobby/lounge area. Breakfast was good with a wide variety of choices. My only complaint with the breakfast area was that some tables tend to be sticky after a guest used it and was not cleaned after use before another guest used it. Again, a very minor problem considering there was only one person manning the whole area. It did not affect me or my family.

Generally, the hotel grounds and my room were clean and well maintained. Staff were very nice and accommodating. This was my first full stay in Vegas at a non-gaming hotel. One of the best parts of this hotel is: No Resort Fees. I would stay here again on my next visit. Hotel deserves to be one of the top hotels in Vegas. Thank you Staybridge Suites Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Despite some of the rooms facing Russell Road or I-15, the noise level was kept to a minimal. Good s...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brian90212, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you giving us the chance to earn your business. The patio doors are European fashion, so sometimes they're tricky to open and close. I apologize for any challenges and we will look into putting a little plaque by the door with some instructions. I also apologize over the door issues, and I'm happy to report they have been fixed! We are also more cognizant during breakfast to ensure were getting the tables wiped off faster. Thank you for this feedback without it we would never know how we need to improve to truly exceed your expectations.--Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Phoenix AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed here for 3 months on business and can highly recommend the Staybridge for extended stays or even for Vegas vacations... especially if you're looking for something reasonable near the strip. Breakfast and shuttle service to the MGM (although you could walk) are included.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view of the Strip
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for you'd feedback, womanlovescoffee. Thank you for letting us be your home away from home while you were with us for three months. We hope you can consider us family now! The one thing you want to remember about walking in Vegas is that everything looks closer than it actually is. And in summer I would definitely recommend our complementary shuttle. --Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Gilbert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I chose this hotel after reading the nice reviews and it certainly lived up to the recommendations. I called the hotel upon arrival and the shuttle driver picked us up at the appointed place. The nice young lady, Blanca, gave us an upgrade to a full suite since my husband is a Priority club Platinum member. Wow, what a nice room we had, with a view of the strip! We took the hotel shuttle to New York New York and back. It was ver easy to do. The hotel provided a light dinner as it was a Thursday night. The breakfast was very good, there were a lot of choices. The shuttle took us back to the airport the next morning. We had a wonderful time in Vegas, even though we only stayed one night, using our Priority Club anniversary free night. It was very short but we will be back when we have more time next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Trilogy06, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate you. I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and Blanca was able to provide exceptional service. We will make sure she is recognized with the team. We hope to see you next "anniversary".-- Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

On arrival we were very impressed with the rooms they are very large and well laid out.The standard of the fixtures is very high.We are staying in a 1 bedroom king suite.The bathroom is large with double sinks and to a good standard.The loung area is comfortable with a lounge suite and flat screen TV.The room also has a fully functioning kitchen with dining table,there is also a washing machine and a drier in the room.The bedroom also has a flat screen TV with a kingsize bed.There are a few things that need improving on,one is the curtains are just not wide enough to completely black out the bedroom and the pillows on the bed are a little on the small side.The hotel runs a shuttle service to the strip on an hourly schedule which is great and free.the only downside is the shuttle stops at 10pm which is a little early if you want to catch a show,running untill 11pm would be perfect.The pool is good with double hot tubs (it was too hot outside to use the pool)But all in all this is a great place to stay

Room Tip: We had a room with a strip view, you will not be dissapointed although a pool veiw room would still...
Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your review, gary2507. I am glad we met your expectations but apologize we did not esceed them. We are reviewing the pillows in the room and please know you can always call for more. We are also checking the rooms to ensure all curtains are wide enough across to block out the light and will adjust any that are not. Please allow us about 7 days to check all the rooms. If you want to stay out a bit later, if you can catch a taxi from Mandalay Bay, the ride is under $7.00! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Clinton, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great hotel off the strip. We elected to stay here because it was quiet and relaxing and away from the strip. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with the following ammenities washer and dryer, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two televisions, very spacious, and a balcony. Also, there was shuttle that took you to the strip if you desired not to drive. Breakfast was ok and satisfying. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, Kelly. I am so happy you had a wonderful visit and we hope to see you again. soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Southern Alberta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We booked our recent stay in Las Vegas with the manager who was very nice. Upon our arrival it was clear that we were over sold on the condition and cleanliness of this hotel. The hotel rooms must have been quite elegant when they were new but our room was well used. It had several burnt out light bulbs, the door to the balcony would not open because the deadbolt was stuck. The maintenance staff said it would take a lock smith several hours to fix. Upon check in we immediately noticed that the room had not been thoroughly cleaned. There were crumbs on the countertops and carpet, toothpaste and hair in the bathroom sinks and dust on the sofas. All the cleaning staff were gone by the time we checked in so my wife and I had to clean the room ourselves for which the manager gave us a $10 dollar discount. We later found out that none of the cleaning staff on our floor could speak a single word of English so asking for towels, soap or shampoo was impossible.

On the bright side the kitchen breakfast staff were incredible, especially Adolfo who would do everything he could to accommodate. Also, the pool area was clean and well maintained. In summary, if you are going to stay off the strip there are much nicer and less costly hotels available.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I apologize we failed to meet your expectations, Albertagold. It seems you were accidentally placed in a room that was not cleaned properly. There is no excuse for this and for any lack of empathy and action from the manager. We hope you consider this am isolated incident. We will ensure this review is shared with our team so we can make immediate changes. I would love to make this up to you on your next visit. --Nicole. nmarshall@thmc.biz

Been to Staybridge Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!