I really liked Staybridge Suites. I have to go to Vegas for business at least monthly and they always have a nice room available at the rate I need. This last time I went they upgraded me, for no reason, to a one room suite so I had a kitchen and everything. The pool and hot tubs were really nice and the location is far enough away from the strip to not be obnoxious.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.