“Company trip” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Company trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The king suite (rm 222) was convenient to the front desk,pool and cafe. The room itself was fantastic! Large kitchen, king bed (very comfortable), and large bath. The hideaway laundry was a surprise as well.
TV reception was confusing...more analog stations than digital HD? the picture quality was poor. Didn't matter, only watched in morning. Also, no room thermostat. My room tended to be a bit warmer than I like, but comfortable anyway.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King suite with a view of the pool. Very nice setting, and the full kitchen was a majo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Great stay and real friendly Staff. The suites are roomy and since there is a kitchen maybe save a Little money. Rooms are clean. You can walk to the Mandalay Bay or where ever else if your feeling up to it. Going again in June and will be staying there.

Stayed February 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I knew this place was nice because I couldn't help but notice the nice stonework when I lived in Las Vegas. This is an extremely attractive building - a place you'd want to live! It was supposed to be condos but the economy had other ideas so it is a very nice Staybridge Suites instead.

Got the room for $109 for a Saturday night on Priceline (Express Deals). Worth every cent! You are super close to the Mandalay Bay if you stay here and it's a quick drive over 15 on Russell and turn left. Tip - if you turn left right after 15 into the Mandalay Bay convention area, you can sneak down to Frank Sinatra Drive which is your all access road for most of the resorts on that side of the strip. As a former local, Frank Sinatra drive is wonderful and a great bypass of the busy strip.

Had a studio room at the Staybridge and was given a strip view (thank you!). It was a great view and a new perspective of the strip for me. What's really cool about this hotel was the patio - a total rarity in Las Vegas. Being able to sit on the porch at night sipping wine and eating the free popcorn they provide while watching the strip was priceless. We didn't leave the hotel we were so content. This hotel is right down the road from the Hustler club so watching some drunk people stumbling back to the strip was entertaining.

Rooms at the Staybridge have a great kitchen and most of the luxuries of home. If you are staying in Vegas for a while it's a great setup as you won't get a fridge (much less a freezer!) in a strip hotel unless you are willing to spend a ton of money on a suite. Everything is very upscale looking due to the fact that they were supposed to be condos.

No real complaints other than a few issues with the room. One of the lights was missing the thing to turn it on. They also use those bulbs that get super bright so something with a dimmer switch would be nice. There was something else but it was minor that I've forgotten.

The pool area is fantastic and sure to please a family. There are two hot tubs, one of which wasn't working. There are also some fire pit areas but I wasn't sure how to turn them on. Overall, a very nice pool deck - I only wish I had time to get some sun during the day!

The breakfast was good and had a great variety.

You get a ton for your money at this hotel. Friendly staff, modern, clean rooms, and amenities that you will be deprived of staying on the strip - all within a stone's throw of the strip! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a strip view and take advantage of your patio!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel is perfectly for a family. The room is clean. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The pool are open from 8am to midnight, not like Venetion or many other five stars that only open from 9-6. The suite has everything that support extended stay of a family.

Only thing that can use some improvement is their air condition which is a little bit noisy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

my family and I stayed here for 1 night from saturday 23rd february to sunday 24th february 2013
and found it to be very comfortable clean and well appointed. we found the complimentary breakfast more than adequate.the free shuttle bus to/from mgm was very efficient.check in was handled very efficiently and we were able to have our luggage stored,which helped as our
departure was not until much later that day.

Room Tip: if you can get a room on top floor you might have a view of the strip.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Clean? Check!
Comfortable? Check!
Convenient? Check!

I've only ever stayed at the Casino hotels when traveling to Vegas (work meetings onsite) but this trip, while still for business, was a little different. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was extremely impressed with the staff, accommodations and location of this hotel. (bonus points for a truly comfy bed)

Easy check in, friendly staff, spotless room and close to everything I had to get to. I would freely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Vegas for business or pleasure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have used this hotel a bunch during work travel over the years... I always called this my second home on the west coast when I used to travel out west for multiple weeks. The hotel/rooms are beautiful, and the associates/employees are the best in the country! I picked this hotel to celebrate my first year anniversary with my wife. I have stayed in all the huge hotels on the strip (Caesars, Bellagio, Wynn, etc...) and nothing compares to this hotel. I knew this would be the best place in Las Vegas to celebrate the special event. We booked the hotel for an entire week and had the best time in our life. We arrived really late due to a flight delay on the east coast. The associate had our room waiting for us and it was after 3am... I wanted a room facing the strip; however, the hotel was sold out and had no open rooms. I contacted the front desk (Valerie) the next morning and she was EXCELLENT! She moved our room later in the week to face the strip and made it so simple! Valerie's customer service is TOP NOTCH and she should be training all associates and managers at Stay Bridge Suites/Priority Club in customer service. I have been a platinum member since 2004 with Priority and traveled a bunch over my career, and I received the BEST SERVICE from Valerie in this one week during my entire nine years of traveling... My wife already wants to plan a second trip and she has family planning a trip to this hotel... I would recommend booking this hotel early and pay for the nicer room (deluxe suite). The rooms have washers, dryers, full kitchens, spot lights, three bathroom sinks, etc... Again, I want to thank the associates and Valerie for making this a SPECIAL moment with our first anniversary celebration! You have left us with many happy memories to look back at over the coming years... Kevin - #427

Room Tip: I love the odd number rooms facing the strip....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!