“Worst experience in vegas ” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Dal Toro Ristorante

Dal Toro Ristorante
3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
(702) 437-9800
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dal Toro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #990 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: The best Patio in Las Vegas! Dal Toro Ristorante has launched a one of a kind, multi-million dollar, state of the art exotic car showroom coupled with the only true Italian restaurant at the Palazzo Hotel. An exclusive and unique setting. A private supercars and art gallery. An extraordinary backdrop for a memorable experience from 20 to 800 Guests. Enjoy traditional Italian food with contemporary twist dining, surrounded by 100 feet of marbled mosaic Palladian Italian fountains.
“Worst experience in vegas ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

There is not many good words that can be said about this place.

We were seated on a fold out picnic table and chair set which shook at the slightest movement. When our table did collapse during our main meal the waiter took over 10 minutes to fix the broken leg.

We waited over half an hour before our order was taken and over an hour till we were served drinks. Our salads took an hour and forty minutes to come, and although were nice, they were simply not worth the wait. There was a similar wait for our other courses.

The lobster ravioli was great. But the main and dessert were very average.

To top off this awful experience, the toilet had no toilet paper.

Avoid at all costs.

“Was it cheating or just sloppy Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

On 30th December I booked Del Toro for a meal for 2 for 21:00 New Years Eve 31/12/12. At the time of booking i sent an email as advised by the Venetian Hotel Site to confirm what Menu available? was it A La Carte or a special Menu?

I received no reply from the Restauarant and on arrival after waiting for the two Girls at reception to stop talking to each other was told that my reservation was OK and one remarked to the other, " does he know he pays the 10 pm price?. I queried this and explained that I had sent an email asking about the menu but received no reply. they asked me which email address I had sent it to and when I explained it was done via their site they said it was a busy time.

I was then presented with a one off Menu on a flimsy piece of paper, with a choice of 1) 4 salads 2) 4 Primi platters, 3) 4 secondi platters and 4 deserts. all of the choices were run of the mill selections e.g. Caesar salad, the total value A La Carte was about 65 usd.

The strange arrangement was that if your table was 18:00 the cost was 75 usd if at 20:00 100 usd and if at 22:00 the cost was 125 usd. There were no extras, drinks for toasts, so why the price varying is beyond me, even more so why at 21:00 the menu price is the 22:00 is even more beyond me.

After sitting down at the table and receiving no service for some time and again looking at the weak menu we decided to leave and either try somewhere else or forego the meal altogether.

Surpriese Surprise New Years Day 07:45 a menu for New Years Eve with prices appeared in my mailbox from Joanna the General manager, a little late, I wonder if she realises?

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Worse service in my entire life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

NYE 2012 Event - Dinner on the Patio.

This event was a complete disaster. We purchased tickets for the NYE 2012 Gala but when we showed up no one at the restaurant had any idea what our tickets were for and when we finally did get seated it only got worse from there. The description of the event said that we would be seated on a heated patio which was a joke; the heaters that they did have didn't even work. We sat in the cold for over 35 minutes before a server even approached us and then after taking our drink order it was another 1 hour before our drinks we brought. We sat in the cold for over 2 hours and we never received our dinner. When we approached the manager she seemed "put out" an offered to cover our gratuity and told us to take the rest up with the service we purchased the tickets from. GRATUITY!! Yep she really said that to us.

If you enjoy waiting and having terrible service then Dal Toro is the place for you.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Get the MEATBALLS SFIZIOSE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had dinner on our last in Vegas at Dal Toro. For a Saturday night, it wasn't too crowded - but that's what we were looking for.

We had the MEATBALLS SFIZIOSE for an app and it was AWESOME. I had the SPAGHETTI FRA DIAVOLA, and my husband had the TORTIGLIONI RUSTICI. Neither dish was amazing, but both were good. For dessert, we had the Torta della nonna and the Tiramisu - both were good.

We were bummed that the exotic cars were moved for the holiday (they were getting ready for NYE), as we would've liked to have seen them. All-in-all, we'd come back to Dal Toro!

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Overpriced and indifferent service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Very swank restaurant with not a lot behind it. Food was like olive garden level; nothing was bad, just not exciting. Took forever to get our food (51 minutes from order to salad, much longer for entree). I liked the house wine, though, and this place might be better if you are drinking heavily.

Visited December 2012