I chose to stay off the strip this time and chose to stay here due to the rave reviews. I was a little disappointed but some was my fault. A previous review stated a Euro feel and that is 100% correct, had that feel. I got a single and it is a very small room. I had a car so didn't mind the drive but a cab ride to and from the Strip is expensive. Plus, taxi's don't like to drive out to Summerlin so that can be an issue. This is a great hotel if you don't need the strip and want some quiet. Summerlin is a beautiful area. But if you plan to do the Strip more than once, I would chose somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel
- Element Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Element by Westin Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.