GREAT hotel - clean and modern, LEED certified, nice spaces. Breakfast is fantastic, the rooms are huge. We were loaned bicycles and found the Neon to Nature Trail that leads from the hotel to Charleston, then from there to Red Rock for a very scenic ride. Tons of mountain biking and running trails right from the hotel. New bike shop opening next door that is another LEED platinum property. Super cool location for green hotel and commercial spaces. I hope the rest of LV takes notice! The hotel is the direction all new hotels should be going in, in my opinion! We will be back. It makes a difference. Oh, and they are pet and child friendly. There's something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Element by Westin Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin