good location beautiful lobby and casino front desk staff was welcoming, but my view was terrible i was looking at a wall! 303? the resturaunt serivce was TERRIBLE!!! working in this industry i was shocked by the customer service. Our waiter was named MARTIN, first off he didnt have a name tag on, i had to ask the bus boy his name, by the way the gentleman that gave me his name was very helpful and polite which was very nice considering the situation. Second Martin walked away while i was in the middle of telling him my order, as in he knew what i wanted to eat?? RUDE. Third but not least gave him the check with cash to pay and hes counting the money right in front of me and giving me change right there at my table from other peoples checks. im sorry but nothing was professional bout it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Odigeo, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Travelocity so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin