We stayed here with friends for a weekend getaway. The location is good and I liked that the property was more like a "normal" hotel than a casino hotel. Yes, there's a casino in the lobby area but overall the property is quiet and it's nice to get away from all the noise of the Strip but still be close enough to walk or take a short drive to get to the excitement. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and even accommodated our group's request to all be on the same floor. They did not upgrade our rooms but did give us rooms on a higher floor with better views. I did notice other travelers with their pets. Nice to know they are pet friendly! We did gamble a little in the hotel casino and had a great time with the blackjack dealers. Overall, the rooms were spacious and well kept. The beds were very comfortable. We also had the buffet breakfast which was pretty good. The pool area is a little small but it was never crowded while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin