“Great room for great price!” 5 of 5 stars

SAVE UP TO 25% OFF!
Ranked #99 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Great room for great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I stayed on a Friday night for under $40 dollars( booked through Priceline) without any additional service fee's that are added in other hotels on the strip. Our room was in the Mardi Grass tower floor 19 and had a great view of the strip right across the street from the mirage and forum shops. We watched the mirage volcano show from our room and enjoyed it. The room was nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable. The decor was nice and stylish. The only complain was that the heater vent was a little loud but most vents are. And our housekeeper nocked and opened our door at 9 am but I guess it was our fault for not putting the do not disturb sign on our door. And she was just doing her job so just make sure you put the sign on your door if you don't want to be awaken;). Other than that very satisfied Great location and PRICE :)

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,398)
  • Thai first
Oro Valley, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at Harrah's Dec 11-13th for my fiance's Birthday... We had a voucher through Groupon so were not expecting an amazing room or anything. The lovely woman at the front desk offered us a suite upgrade for $20/night!!!! We were put in a beautiful room in the Carnaval tower with a strip view.

The decor is slightly dated, but clean and the room was spacious. The bed was comfortable and had enough pillows for a small army!

Bonita Springs, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My room was not clean upon checking into the hotel on a business trip. When I went down to the front desk to inform the guest services manager that there was an issue, I had to wait 20 minutes for someone to address the situation and then was treated as if I was a bother. Poor hospitality, poor service. I will never go back.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Check in and check out smooth asked for Free tickets they obliged Vinnie Favorito (Good) Macking Show (Great) Defending The CaveMan (interesting pushing monogamy in Sin City) but have to buy overpriced drink well worth it. Loved the strip view in the center of action easy parking The Toby Kieth's bar rocked great bands (Cash Presley)

Room Tip: Tip rent a car --- did day tripping no line ups for breakie
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed here for four nights. We were given a strip view but my companion opted for an upgraded luxury room. Front desk should be taught good customer service. As being in the front desk you should at least acknowledge the presence of the person standing in front of you while doing your paper works. I was dissapointed by the upgrade but still the room was reasonable size, clean with balcony and bed was comfortable. The newly renovated rooms were a dissapointment. I guess there's nothing you can really do with an old hotel. This hotel is not high end so I guess at the end you get what you pay for. We just came from Circus Circus and I would say that they had better and bigger rooms at Circus Circus considering that it was comps there and we are paying at Harrah's. Anyway, it's time to be in the strip and Harrah's had a perfect location. From here you could go anywhere by foot and stroll along the different views on the strip. This place is not bad at all but I will consider staying in another hotel in the strip the next time.

CHicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband & I stayed at Harrah's in October. We checked in at night and I hung all our clothes with the extra hangers that I had packed, and unpacked our bags. The room seemed nice, until two days later when I opened the drapes and sheers on a sunny day. I was horrified to see that the carpeting that I had assumed to be dark brown was actually beige by the nightstand that obviously had been moved a bit. (I thought my feet were dirty from wearing sandals, when actually it was from the filthy carpet in our room!)
I wanted to call someone up to the room and ask them if they would stay in a room like that, but my husband was in a hurry to go out, and at that point our stay was half over. They also charged us for an upgraded "Strip View", which was a joke. Oh, I could see the Mirage sign alright....along with all the pipes and air conditioning units all over the roof, and the rooms in the front of Harrah's that actually had a Strip View.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lalinde, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Right on the Strip walk out onto the flashing light and buzzing streets, our room was a nice size, we upgraded to a suite and overlooked the strip great view, it was all nice and clean and very comfortable we stayed 6 nights in all.
Watch out for. Booking in takes it takes ages (be warned)- good time to get cheap upgrade. very Smokey walking through casino. Yes all casinos allow smoking

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Harrah's Las Vegas? Share your experiences!