“Good, but needs a little improvement” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #105 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Good, but needs a little improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Overall my experience was good here. The staff was very nice & helpful. The shuttle service to the strip area was very helpful and the drivers were great. Having stores and places to eat on site was a plus. The units are well done. My only complaint was it was a little dirty. Not a lot dirty, but there was more than I thought there should be.

• Stayed August 2014
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Hello Klonghopper1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We are happy that you found our staff helpful and enjoyed the shuttle service. However, we regret to learn where your experience fell short. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. We appreciate your feedback and will be looking further into your concerns. We hope you will consider returning soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

After checking into another seedy, disgusting property, I decided to try this place out. I was traveling back from Utah from my fathers memorial with my family and as a Choice Privileges member I tried to save a few dollars at another property and that was a mistake! I went to the desk and talked to the front desk supervisor, Rocki and she was great! She empathized with our situation and was very warm, personal and welcoming. She gave us a fantastic room at a great rate and it was worth the extra money we spent. My wife and kids were blown away by the room, a full, equipped kitchen, spacious and comfortable rooms, incredible view of the strip, it was a great way to end a bittersweet road trip. I will definitely come back here again. Thank you Rocki, you ROCK!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Hello kasetrik,

Thank you for sharing this generous review of your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We are delighted our staff provided helpful and welcoming service. We appreciate your compliments about our accommodations and amenities. We look forward to having you back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Oh thank God for Bluegreen Club 36! Located just one block from the strip..i.e 5min walk into the madness... Fully equiped room with full kitchen. Only negative thing I can say is the pool is indoors! Rooftop terrace offers great views onto the strip! BEWARE that the jets land in front of you and can often give you a fright! LOL The Hotel itself is huge has every facility required for a trip to VEgas.. Especially the SPA! DJ was superb and very accomodating!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Hello Sdorney,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We are happy our location and condo-style accommodations were such a convenience. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to have you back soon!
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I would like to review this place in points.
1. excellent condominiums
2. good amenities
3. distant from strip a bit you can not walk that much.you need to call a taxi.. though they provide shuttle services to the strip at specific times but that is generally full.
4. Noisy as it is quite close to vegas airport
5. Worst thing - we booked this resort for a deal 2 nights-3 days for $ 99. for which we need to attend the timeshare presentation. when we arrived at the hotel they dint told us anything about the timings. We requested them to schedule our presentation early in the morning so that we can go out. They scheduled our presentation for 1:00 pm middle of the day. we said we do not want to attend the presentation as it will spoil our whole schedule , the customer care said if you wont attend the presentation you have to pay the actual amount of the resort, so we had to attend the presentation and our trip to Vegas rounded up in a presentation instead of our precious 3 hours of casinos...:(

resort is good, but that was the thing which makes bad impression and i am giving an average rating. In my next trip to vegas, I would definitely stay in a hotel on strip...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Agrawalswati22,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bluegreen Club 36. We are happy you were impressed with our condo-style accommodations, amenities and location. We strive to educate our guests of the benefits of timeshare ownership in the most pleasant and unobtrusive manner possible. We would like to learn more about your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.
Sherwood, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

First off I haven't stayed at this hotel so this is not a hotel review. Its a company review about how Bluegreen operates. I had signed up at some event to win a cruise and like a sucker they called me actually like a year later and told me I'd won and the lady was fairly honest on the phone and said, "Here's the thing, you get a free cruise, 7 days at any bluegreen resort and a $50 visa gift card. Only stipulation is you just have to sit through our (basically timeshare) meeting, but I assure there will be no obligation or pressure to buy." I had to go with my boyfriend since we lived together (that was a prereq) so we went. They set us up with a guy (a hispanic gentleman who'd moved from Florida) who basically tries to sell you on it before they even start the "meeting". The meeting in Vegas was taught by an insanely charismatic ex-magician that has the personality of Jim Carrey from Ace Ventura (Seriously.. just like him). The older people in the group ate it up, which was fine. He was good at his job. Meeting gets out and they give us back to the original seller. We basically said, "Yes, this does seem like a good deal (It actually does).. but no we're not going to sign a contract to pay thousands of dollars today. And especially not without talking to eachother alone first." The guy goes and gets his boss (A middle eastern man) and actually says, "These people are just here for the free stuff. They are a waste of my time. They just don't want a good deal." His boss sits down and says, "What can we do to sell you this today?" I told him, "Nothing. They called me on the phone. Said I won something and now I'm here. I was unaware it was going to be this much pressure to buy and buy now." He said, "Fine. Take your free stuff. You've wasted my time. You've wasted his (the other sales person's) time. You're only here for what we can give you and you're not willing to give back. We don't want you here."... I was shocked! I didn't even want the free stuff anymore. I tried telling them that the person who said I'd "won" had given me a wrong idea of what to expect and he basically said he didn't care about the excuses and to just leave.

If you get the call about the free cruise.. its not free either. Its $199 per person with that coupon.

I trashed the "free cruise", "free nights", and even $50 Visa gift card. I don't want anything 'free' from this company.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Darling070,

We regret to learn you were disappointed with your experience at Bluegreen Club 36. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our timeshare presentation and customer service. We are committed to educating our guests of the benefits of timeshare in the most pleasant manner possible. We would like to further discuss your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have stayed in the Bluegreen Club 36 almost a dozen times now and it gets better each stay. I travel to Las Vegas a lot for business, so I look for a hotel off the strip, away from the noise and chaos, where I can unwind and relax after a busy day of work. This is the complete opposite of the average Las Vegas visitor.

For me, this place is perfect. It's clean, the staff is beyond friendly and they remember you each visit! I feel like I'm visiting family each time I arrive, I'm greeted by Rosie at the belldesk with a big smile and warm greeting of recognition, very welcoming. The front desk staff knocks themselves out every time to make sure the stay is positive.

Unlike the strip hotels, this feels like a resort and it isn't catered around the drunk gamblers, which I love. If you do have the burning desire to gamble the ABC store steps away from the front door has a few slot machines for guests. There is a shuttle offered daily which takes guests to and from the strip, with 4 or 5 drop off locations, free of charge. It's a $5 cab ride to most of the major casinos, which is awesome!

As for the rooms, the large suite is like a luxury apartment, complete with 2 showers, 3 sinks and huge living room/dining area with a full kitchen and appliances. I'm talking fullsize fridge, stove and even a microwave! A table seats four with a booth and two chairs. The sofa pulls out into a surprisingly comfortable sleep sofa, allowing the room to comfortably sleep 4 (bedroom offers a king size bed). AND every room has a built in washer and dryer. It is literally a home away from home.

The smaller sweet is equally as nice, but a little more cramped. The bedroom has a queen sized bed and couches in the living room for sleeping and can fit 4, just a little less comfortably. There is only one shower, but really, who needs two? The smaller side also comes with a washer and dryer, which is amazing.

But wait, there's more. The hotel also has a great gym and a huge pool with outside area for tanning.

I will be staying at the Bluegreen for 2 weeks later this month and honestly, I can't wait. Definitely stay here if you get the chance, you'll get to experience a much calmer side to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: A units are larger, definitely request to stay on an A side!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello LaurenR87,

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our honor to create a home away from home for our guests. We are thrilled to know how amazingly positive your experience was. We are glad you found the accommodations and amenities impressive, and our staff friendly and caring. We cannot wait to welcome you back soon!
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations and the location. We were on the "back side" of the hotels along the strip. So walking was perfect. The room was everything we'd expected. Nice bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and living room....we rented a "2-bedroom" and the 2nd bedroom was another unit with an adjoining door.....what a surprise with all the space. The staff made you feel like they wanted you there. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: If you are a BlueGreen "owner"....definitely give this a try if you are in Vegas.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello DEPluma,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. It is amazing to learn that you were pleasantly surprised with your accommodations, as well as, the location in general. We are grateful for your compliments regarding our condo-style accommodations and friendly staff. We hope that when you come next time, you stay longer!

Been to Bluegreen Club 36? Share your experiences!