“beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Become a Wynn Insider
Ranked #5 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Fresno, California
“beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This place is so incredibly beautiful. The front desk was not overwhelming like a typical Las Vegas hotel. The rooms had beautiful views, and the rooms were so quiet. It was a very peaceful place to stay. The bed was big and soft with lots of pillows. The controls for curtains and lights were right on the bedside. Although, the privacy control did not work from the bedside. I had to go to the door to set the privacy control. The bathtub was big and easy to get in and out of. The bathrobes were clean and very nice.

Room Tip: The front desk representative gave us a choice on what type of view we wanted. Doesn't matter t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,576)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We loved this resort/hotel. Staff are fabulous, friendly and efficient. The room is outstanding and luxurious, esp. the bathroom. We loved Le Reve (price is synonymous with the quality of the show).

The pool area was great...we spent most of our time in the adult area, to get away from the kids in the other area. It wasn't over chlorinated and there were plenty of lounge chairs in the shade.

Yes, the restaurants are expensive, but we found the food to be high quality. When we go on vacation, we don't worry about every expenditure, but just go along with it, even if it seems a bit overboard. Makes for a more enjoyable time!

It was great fun to walk along the Esplanade to look at the high end clothing stores. Lovely. The whole place is incredible...from the thousands of fresh flowers used all over the hotel, to the beautiful butterfly tiled flooring and mosaics on the walls, to the beautiful carpets throughout. Steve Wynn did a fantastic job in creating one of the most smashingly great hotels we have even been in!

Room Tip: Seems most of them are probably great. We were on the 9th floor...high enough for a wonderful view.
Portland, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have never had such a horrible experience in over 30 years of traveling. The staff was arrogant, and the "deal" was great until I arrived and was expected to pay DOUBLE just to check in. I spent four months planning a romantic week of fun, excitement and entertainment. I am a avid traveler...I know the questions to ask. On several occasions I inquired about Credit Card holds and was told there would be none. However, when I arrived there was a $150 A NIGHT credit card hold. The hotel wanted to hold $450 dollars on my credit card. I prepaid for the first night and had a receipt that indicated terms and amount due, the credit card hold was NOWHERE to be found!

To make matters worse...during check-in AND check-out I wasn't the only one complaining about "hidden" fees - BAD PRACTICES present at the ENCORE..they will NOT be an ENCORE visit in my near future!

I prefer empowered staff, respectful staff, and honest dealings! Integrity is NOT an Encore value!!

SHAME ON YOU ENCORE

Orange, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Excellent service, awesome facility, the best hotel I have ever stayed in Vegas. Looking for my next visit and definitely will go to this hotel again. The value for the price is incomparable with anything in the strip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's been my second time staying at the Encore, and as always it's been a great pleasure, by the way I went Tuesday and Wednesday. We checked in and they made it possible for us to have a 27th floor room overlooking the strip with no additional charge. We were a party of 5, and I was at last 22, last visit to Las Vegas I was 20. The room as always was great, spacious, big bathroom and a comfortable bed.

The pool at the Encore is also great, they have an Adult Pool where you can drink cocktails in the pool and hang around, however if you wish you can go to the Wynn's pool which is bigger, you just show the room key and no problem.

In casino matters, the Encore's casino is really relaxing, bright light, it doesn't look as if you were in a dark space just to play. The waitresses are really nice and go by through the machines a lot, you just have to tip them. I was playing on 1c machines and they would keep asking me if I wanted anything to drink. At first they asked me for my Id, but later on they'd tell me, I remember I asked for your Id yesterday. They make good cocktails, with alcohol I must say, my first night I was a bit drunk after a few!

There are some drawbacks, the wine at the bar is really pricey 15$ for a glass of white wine and 4$ for a cup of coffee. So you may want to think about it and go to the casino to order these things. You just have to sit at a machine and they'll come and you will be able to order the same thing just for 1$ which is the tip.

I've been to other hotels in Las Vegas (Mirage, Excalibur, Wynn, Palazzo) and for me the best one is the Encore.

So overall, it's a great experience! Worth coming back!

Room Tip: Rooms like 2732 and towards lower numbers by floor have a better view of the strip. 2732 is 27th fl...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went for quick 3 nights, no kids trips, couldn't have picked a better property. Great gambling, great pools, great food, and great shows. did not need to leave the property to have an awesome mini-vacation. Will go back soon!!!

Ogden, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I loved everything about this resort, however, I am a Ph.D Student and have to have internet connection and I was pretty disappointed at the cost of their Wifi. $15.99 for 24 hours...seems like you can get free Wifi just about anywhere these days.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Encore At Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!