“Lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
$100 Dining Credit
Ranked #6 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. At check in we were offered an upgrade ( which we paid for) the room in the tower suites was fabulous...loved it...staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. However the cost of food was ridiculous.....we gambled quite a bit and the drink service was very very slow.

Encore was by far the nicest hotel on the strip.....

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

5,112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,413)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We originally decided on the Encore because of the competitive price when booking our trip to the US. Compared to our hotel of choice in San Francisco it was cheaper, bigger and generally allot more luxurious. In hindsight, it was a bit more expensive than first appeared..

1. room upgrade - $30 a night (our choice of course),
2. room tax - $25 a night (almost all LV hotels do this I believe so not a criticism)
3. breakfast not included and not cheap in resort - $30+ for 3 coffees and 3 pasties
4. don't touch the mini bar!

All in all the Encore is 100% a 5 Star hotel (hence the 5 star rating) with the attention to detail and service you would expect from such a place in Las Vegas. But, expect to pay $ for all of this, even if the booking price seems 'reasonable' at first.

Mostly the staff were all very helpful and the basic upgraded room was brilliant with an amazing view of the strip (see picture), especially at night.

Room Tip: Higher floors with room upgrade have a great view at night.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Berkeley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

OK, it's propably easy to get a five star arrangement in Vegas for far under 100 bucks a night. If you keep checking discount offers on the net, you'll easily find the Encore for approx. $130 a night (that's usually half the price you'll get booking it on their website) unless you wanna travel on high traffice holidays. So what do you get?
You'll get the propably highest end shop in Vegas. The rooms are suites only, with all the trimmings. TV in the bathroom, anybody? Here you are. Furniture and stuff is all high end as well as the view in most of the rooms (you can actually have bad luck).
Oh, yes, there are bad things to mention.
Officially speaking, you may not take alcoholic beverages to your room that were not purchased on the premises (ridiculuos). They don't mind if you do except f you party in your room. The most embarrassing thing I occurred was a staff member showing up at 8.30am to check what we'd taken out of the fridge (we got our own one so the in-room fridge was left untouched). They never showed up again.
Nevertheless: this place is high-end, and it's well worth the money. Take a discount booking on the net and enjoy it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Encore is just amazing. I go to Vegas at least once a month and of all the hotels I've stayed at, encore is by far my favorite. There are not enough good things I can say. The room is spacious, clean, and beautiful. The bed and shower are wonderful. Also, the man who checked us in was so nice. He gave us a quiet room on a high floor plus some free water bottles. Their casino had lot of new slots and wasn't smoky or over crowded. Also the casino paid out well for me which was a major plus! While there we ate at society which was simple yet delicious. And Wynn gave us free tickets to La Reve, a great show. Overall I would highly recommend to anyone looking to splurge a little and relax. It was just amazing!

• Stayed June 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I typically visit Las Vegas every year. I decided to stay at the Encore because I heard such wonderful things about the Wynn. Let me begin by saying that check in was prompt and efficient. We were immediately greeted upon entering the property and shown to a beautiful suite. The suite had all of the amenities. I began my the gambling portion of my trip by playing black jack. Typically, my bets range from 50-75 a hand. It's not a tremendous amount of money, but I deserve customer service no matter what my hand average bet is. I approached a 25 minimum table, and the pit boss singled me out and said, "Do you know how much the table minimum is?" Excuse me? Anyone who can read the sign that is prominently displayed on the table knows that the table minimum is. I was highly insulted and told him, "Yes, I can see what the minimum is." It was rather strange to me that of all the patrons playing at the table that I was singled out and basically asked if I could afford it. I have no choice but to think that this was either a case of ageism or racism; either was unacceptable. Young, black people can afford a 25.00 minimum table bet! I contacted Encore to tell them about what happened to me and I got the typical "We will look into it" response. It was highly disappointing. I may be black, but money is green, and I highly recommend that patrons of color avoid the Encore to keep them from being stereotyped. It's unfortunate because this truly is a beautiful property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Encore is one of the ten top hotels in Vegas! Great design of the interior and exterior of the hotel make it different from the others.Great Spa, restaurants bars and famous shows make you trip unforgettable!

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rochester,NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Cushy beds with frette linens, remote controlled drapes, lavish bathrooms, excellent service and food. I am not a gambler ( although I did gamble some) but the rest of the group is. stunning pools with complimentary water, fruit, comfortable lounges, first class shopping on site and in the fashion mall across the street, elegant spa and fitness center. The only thing Steve Wynn doesn't do is coffee in the room. Maybe no hotel does, but I wouldn't know because all my trips are only to the Wynn or Encore and I have no intention of changing my choice.

Room Tip: I inadvertently rated kids activities but I did not use them and can't seem to remove rating. I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Encore At Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!