How do you be a high end resort and have lunch not made to order for poolside dining??? Can't get a burger or club sandwich--just pre-made salads and wraps all brought to you by snotty waitresses that act like they are doing you a favor. And no restaurant open poolside on the weekends. Essentially, during the week this hotel shuts down and provides mediocre service to an all European crowd. The waitresses can't be bothered and the hotel staff is not much better. If you're going there just to spa, fine. And expect club goers everywhere at all hours. Thankfully, security is tight.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.