“Excellent Hotel But Choose Your Room Wisely” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
$100 Dining Credit
Ranked #7 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Hotel But Choose Your Room Wisely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a top-notch hotel. The rooms are spacious, the grounds are beautiful, and the casinos are also very nice. BUT . . . I have to warn you. We stayed on the side with the view of the strip, which was fantastic until we wanted to go to bed. They have this poolside/partially outdoor night club that has famous DJ's in every Friday to Sunday night, and they are LOUD. I was kept awake on the 55th floor, as was my wife, by driving bass, mainly. It stopped at 4:40 AM. This was 55 floors away from the action!
The hotel was very nice about it, helping us change rooms (even gave me the option of changing that night, when I was complaining around 3:30 AM), which we did the following day. Hence, we had a very good view off the North side of the hotel: pretty mountains, but could no longer see the strip. They were quite professional, of course.
The hotel is adjoined to the Wynn, which has a very nice buffet. It is located right across from Fashion Show Mall, which is nice, and they offer free valet parking, which is handy if you want to do anything off the strip during your stay.
We didn't use the spa facilities this time, but my wife's experience with their spa was great last time (expensive, of course). The hotel, though, is of exceptional quality, particularly for the price.

Room Tip: For a quieter room, choose the North (non-strip) side.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

4,714 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,278)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed in a king Bed suite . It was so beautifully decorated, the view was amazing with the floor to ceiling windows. It was nice to have a living room area semi-separate from the bedroom room area. All functions in room are on a remote control which was so convenient , you wake up in the morning and from your bed your able to open the curtains with the touch of a button and turn on lights too. The rooms were quiet, I highly recommend staying here. Loved it and will be back.

Room Tip: The rooms with the strip view of course are nice but then the view of the distant mountains and dese...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went to Las Vegas for a business conference and stayed at my favorite hotel on the strip, the Encore. You really cannot beat the value of the Encore in terms of a luxury suite (the hotel is all suites) at a great price. The Wynn is also nice; however, you get a normal room for the same price. The standard Encore suite has a great view, a living room with desk and a nice size bedroom with a terrific bed. The bathrooms are large and have a wonderful shower. You really have lots of room and can entertain guests if necessary.

This trip, they upgraded me to a Panoramic View Suite. It was very nice and I love the view at night as the lights of Las Vegas are terrific over 60 floors up. The casino is upscale and not as crowded as other casinos. It was a nice respite after a day of work at the convention.

While, I didn't get a chance this time, the Encore is also great people watching as all of the best clubs are in the Wynn/Encore. Speaking of clubs, the concierge can provide bypass the line passes to guests of the hotel for XS. It is well worth it as the lines are pretty crazy on good nights. Also, they have great celebrity DJs/Bands on the weekend. They had Avicii when I was there.

I have stayed all over the strip; but, I keep coming back to the Encore. It is truly a special hotel that I would recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: Althought I didn't get to do anything fun this trip, I would suggest the following from my previ...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you want to sleep before 4 am forget about this place. The front desk warned me about the noise but she said word for word .. "oh its not much.. you'll just hear the bass line" .. No problem I'm a heavy sleeper .. Ill take it. I went to bed around 12 am with just that little bass line in the background and then I woke up at 2 am to blasting unbearable house music shaking my room. I can literally hear every word in the songs forget about the room shaking bass. I'm located 36 stories up - just imagine how loud that music has to be.

A hotel of this caliber should have fixed this major flaw by now. I stay in Vegas 20+ nights a year and this my first visit to Wynn/encore and obviously my last. Very unhappy about getting woken up in the middle of the night. I don't post often on here so when I do ... it has to be really awesome service or realllllllly bad. In this case the encore is extremely bad.

A call downstairs to ask when i can expect an end to the maddness ended up w her offering me ear plugs.. Waiting for them as I write. We're obviously not the first to complain about this... Surprised Steve Wynn and his attention to such detail would allow a known problem to exist in his hotel. Says a lot about him and his properties. I will no longer be gambling or spending my money at his establishments.

Btw ordered those ear plugs 15 mins ago and still not here...

• Stayed February 2013
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had the luxury of staying at the Encore for 5 days last January and February 2012, and the Encore did not disappoint. Got a great room rate through their Red Card program, and we had a blast. Room was so fresh and clean, bathroom was huge, had floor to ceiling glass overlooking the Strip on the 60th floor. The pool area at Encore is closed in the winter, but you are welcome to use the Wynn pool, and we did have some sunny days and spent some time over there. The place and grounds are immaculate, as is the casino area, and so many gorgeous flower arrangements around. Hubby won some points on the slots and we got comped the amazing buffet for dinner, which is huge and food was excellent. My absolute fave spot to eat is La Cave, lovely spot, try for a table outside overlooking the Wynn pool area if you are there for lunch. Can't wait to go back and heading there in a couple of weeks with another family member. Just found out that La Cave has an awesome Sunday Brunch I cannot wait to try.

Room Tip: If you need quiet at night, make sure to avoid lower floors as some are right above the nightclubs a...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Perfect weekend getaway. plenty to do even with pool area closed for the winter. Le Reve show was fantastic. We were fortunate to have it in a package price. I would pass on the buffet unless you can eat alot of food.It was very good, just overpriced. The room was really a 5 star room. Spacious and all the amenities you would expect from a five star hotel. Only minor issue is that although the room was a non-smoking room, the floor was not.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My first trip to Vegas with my wife. Very luxurious throughout the entire hotel. The rooms are very large with premium linens and a good view of Las Vegas strip. The bathroom has a large marble tub with its own flat screen TV. The only thing I did not like about the room was no coffee maker. Had to go down to the lobby to buy coffee in the morning.

Two beautiful pools to chose from with good lounge chairs and a good selection bar menu.

Lots of very fine dining restaurants and luxury stores to choose from including a Ferrari dealership!

If you are looking for an upscale hotel with premium amenities and
don't mind paying a premium price, the Wynn/Encore is the place to be on the strip.

Room Tip: Don't think you could get a bad room here if you tried.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Encore At Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!