“Good but...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Become a Wynn Insider
Ranked #6 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mexico City, Mexico
“Good but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Talking about hotels located just in the Strip (which feature a Casino) The Encore is probably the luxuriest of them. However, there were some upside downs:

Pros:
- definitely the rooms are excellent.
- the maid service very professional.
- cleanliness.
- receive an upgrade and had a great Strip view at floor 63.
- well equipped fitness center.
- overall luxury.

Cons:
- limited and overpriced choices for eating.
- service. It's Vegas style (not good nor personal at all) but for this kind of hotel you really expect and deserve better.
- even at the Strip, hotel location makes you feel a bit far from the action "takes place".
- snob travelers who stay here.
- High resort fee and lazy wifi.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,557)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been here a few times... its just another level of hotel.., Even if I stay in another hotel I will come here to spend an afternoon, dine in a rest or have a drink at XS...
The restaurants are great!, SW #1, Sinatra #2.. there is a Chinese rest I can't remember the name, also outstanding...
This places rocks!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here in september for 5 nights. The hotel is actually quite nice but on my last day, I stupidly left my Iphone in the room and went down to reception to check out. As I was waiting outside the hotel for the shuttle bus to the airport I realised I had forgotten my phone. I went back up to the room to find the maid cleaning the room, I asked her where my phone had gone and she would not answer me. I looked around the room for my phone and it was no where to be seen; i knew I had left it on the table. I then went to reception to tell them what happened and they were completely useless not to mention very rude. They told me they couldn't help me and to move aside even though the maid had obviously taken my phone. Don't even bother staying here, everything is extremely overpriced, food quality is poor and service is terrible. If you do plan on staying here I would hold on to your valuables as the staff are not to be trusted.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at the Towers section of Encore. This section captures the most pleasant things of a small and more intimate hotel. No lines at the reception for check in or check out, separate elevators and entrance. Even the concierge pays a extra attention. The Spa at Encore is excellent. I like the smaller size of a large hotel, while still connected to Wynn and all the rush going on there. The rooms are large and spacious and very comfortable. Large bathrooms. Guestroom is very well appointed! Kudos to HR and management, every single employee I encountered in the Towers are was friendly and asked my “how is your stay?” and “thanked me for staying with them.” Wynn has all the pieces together. It would be great to access to some VIP things without being a huge gambler. I will return!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at Encore over the weekend of January 19 - 21st. The reason for my stay was to bet the NFL Playoffs games and relax after a hard week of training. I stay at the Tower Suites portion of the hotel. Encore boasts the best spa in all of Las Vegas. Indulge in the elegance. It is a bit of a walk from the Encore to the Wynn sports book but I was able to manage. French Press coffee brought to my room at 6:30 AM sharp. Dinner reservations handled by the concierge. VIP table at XS. The only complaint is the dudes that wear the purple jackets that work security at the Tower Suites entrance. None of those jokers could remember me and I was compelled to show them my room key constantly. I am young, have long hair and dress in a youthful fashion. Perhaps that contributed to their attitude and demeanor.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I have stayed more than a dozen times at the Wynn and Encore over the last six years and have always loved it. We prefer the Encore to the Wynn because it is a bit more upscale. On this trip, we stayed in a Parlor Suite and really enjoyed the added room and comforts. Having stayed in January, we did not spend time at the pool so the added time in the room was even more relaxing with the added space and amenities.

With the room comes a $40 per person credit for breakfast which you can take in your room or any of the restaurants or buffet. Also, there was a $100 credit for Spa and Salon services which we thoroughly enjoyed.

We ate at different restaurants in the Wynn/Encore complex and all were great. We did have the "misfortune" of one night's seating beside a group of 40 women gathered for a birthday celebration. The fact that we did not move was out fault and not any fault of the revelers.

The staff at the entrance are magnificent led by Dominic, the night valet. He is friendly, engaging and helpful in every way. Another kudo goes to Mairie (pronounced Mary), our favorite waitress at the Country Club restaurant . This is a hidden gem. The food is excellent and because it is out of the way, very private.

I would most highly recommend the Wynn and Encore to anyone. It is especially fun for people who are looking for a sophisticated engaging experiencing.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side face the strip. The rooms on the north face the mountains and the city, very...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is one wonderful hotel. The rooms (actually suites) are FAB. Floor to ceiling windows offering a grand view (ask for a room facing the Strip). Everything is sparkling clean - everything works perfectly - great a/c - great bathroom with separate bath and shower.There are great places for breakfast but if you're a cup of coffee and muffin person they've got that too - just off the elevator. The casino is small compared to some of the other hotels but it is so beautiful. Not your smokey dimly lit cave like setting. Jus across the street is a hugh shopping mall for all you shoppers.

Room Tip: We ask for a room facing The Strip as it's so beautiful at night. 63 floors so I'd suggest...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Encore At Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!