Talking about hotels located just in the Strip (which feature a Casino) The Encore is probably the luxuriest of them. However, there were some upside downs:
- definitely the rooms are excellent.
- the maid service very professional.
- receive an upgrade and had a great Strip view at floor 63.
- well equipped fitness center.
- overall luxury.
- limited and overpriced choices for eating.
- service. It's Vegas style (not good nor personal at all) but for this kind of hotel you really expect and deserve better.
- even at the Strip, hotel location makes you feel a bit far from the action "takes place".
- snob travelers who stay here.
- High resort fee and lazy wifi.