I stayed at the Towers section of Encore. This section captures the most pleasant things of a small and more intimate hotel. No lines at the reception for check in or check out, separate elevators and entrance. Even the concierge pays a extra attention. The Spa at Encore is excellent. I like the smaller size of a large hotel, while still connected to Wynn and all the rush going on there. The rooms are large and spacious and very comfortable. Large bathrooms. Guestroom is very well appointed! Kudos to HR and management, every single employee I encountered in the Towers are was friendly and asked my “how is your stay?” and “thanked me for staying with them.” Wynn has all the pieces together. It would be great to access to some VIP things without being a huge gambler. I will return!
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.