I stayed at Encore over the weekend of January 19 - 21st. The reason for my stay was to bet the NFL Playoffs games and relax after a hard week of training. I stay at the Tower Suites portion of the hotel. Encore boasts the best spa in all of Las Vegas. Indulge in the elegance. It is a bit of a walk from the Encore to the Wynn sports book but I was able to manage. French Press coffee brought to my room at 6:30 AM sharp. Dinner reservations handled by the concierge. VIP table at XS. The only complaint is the dudes that wear the purple jackets that work security at the Tower Suites entrance. None of those jokers could remember me and I was compelled to show them my room key constantly. I am young, have long hair and dress in a youthful fashion. Perhaps that contributed to their attitude and demeanor.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Jetsetter, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.