We stayed here this past weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday. Like many other reviewers, we received a great deal in the mail for our room, and the price was incredible for such a high-end suite. (Having a foyer felt very luxurious, as did the automated system for the drapes.) We were on the 36th floor, facing away from the strip proper, but still had a good city-lights view of the older part of the strip (the Statosphere, Riviera, etc.) and of the mountains.
The Encore feels a little more removed and quiet than the Wynn itself, but I noticed that it still attracts quite a young, well-dressed crowd on the weekend nights. Because of the rain, some areas, esp. the outdoor water feature, were closed down, which was a shame, because it looked pretty cool. (The visual show was still running, but you weren't allowed out on the terrace to view it.) And because this was the husband's birthday and he's more of a meat-and-more-meat kind of guy, we didn't frequent any of the restaurants, but several looked very nice. (Something to try next time...on MY birthday.)
I wasn't thrilled with the overall decor of the Encore public areas -- it has a very red theme, coupled with lots and lots of butterflies on the carpets and ceilings, which made the decor seem just a little girly and immature. On the other hand, it smelled nice and subtly floral inside (not like a typical grungy casino) and the red theme wasn't really that distracting --especially when compared to the wonderful room itself.
We slept very well on the king-sized bed and didn't hear any noises from other rooms, just the occasional voice in the hallway. In the morning, I could hear another toilet flushing, but only when I myself was in the bathroom area. Overall, it was a great place for a romantic weekend getaway, and we felt truly pampered in our large, clean, and modern suite.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.