“Better than all the rest” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Become a Wynn Insider
Ranked #6 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Better than all the rest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Compared to other hotels I have stayed at in Vegas this is the best. The rooms are very good and the array fo restaurants, bars, cafes and night clubs is excellent. The Country Club is very smart and the golf course first class, albeit a little expensive. Staff are friendly and helpful

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,592)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hawai'i
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Room 6020.

View: Great view of the Wynn hotel, Wynn golf course, Fashion Show Mall, Treasure Island, Palazzo, Rio, Mirage and part of Caesar's.

Bathroom: Glass shower, soaking tub, 2 sinks, separate water closet.

Bed: Comfy. I hate all hotel pillows.

Service: Concierge was good but not great. Phoned down to check on concert tickets that were to be dropped off. Lady who answered very courteous & professional, couldn't get in touch with anyone in that area and would phone back. Waited about 20 mins before heading down to deal with this in-person. Not sure if we ever got a call back cause no voicemail was left.

Casino: Beautiful, airy, bright, cheery. So much nicer than others on the strip. Smoke smell level very, very minimal.

Overall:
Two of the most beautiful hotels on the strip. Great location across from FS Mall and next to Venetian, but a bit isolated from the heart of the strip (a plus for some, but I'd rather be near the City Center area.)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Note: I travelled in July 2011 (It didn't give me that option)
I have traveled to Italy, France, Spain, Germany, South Africa, Indonesia and cruised through parts of Asia- I live in Australia, and in 2011 for the first time I went to the United States.
Whilst in Las Vegas my father and I stayed at the Wynn Encore. Despite my many five star hotel stays, this was truly my most incredible, fabulous, over the top, beautiful hotel accommodation. Perhaps it was partly due to the whole 'Vegas phenomenon' I had created in my head, and experiencing it for the first time, but it certainly had both luxury and vegas splashed all over the hotel. It's actually so hard for me to express how beautiful and luxurious this hotel is, as it is so over the top and seemed to just never end. As I'm know my words will do no justice to the reality of the design and decor and grandeur of this hotel, I'm simply not even going to try explain it... but just tell you it is magical!! It truly is incredible.

SERVICE: Although having to wait for quite a while when checking in, it is only understandable and well worth the wait. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. As we only had two or three nights in Las Vegas we wanted to make the most of our time and asked the concierge to suggest and help with making reservations. We ended up with prime seats for Cirque du Soleil, and also had a wonderful time and (magical) experience at David Copperfield's show, as well as booking for us the must do whilst in Vegas- Grand Canyon helicopter tour.

ROOMS: The rooms were very clean, very modern, very spacious and just very very nice. The bathrooms were massive. The wardrobe space was the same as any other hotel, and the bedrooms were just very large and beautiful. There was a bedroom area, and then an open wall separation to the lounge area. The lounge is beyond beautiful as the entire wall is one glass window, giving you fabulous views.

LOCATION: I can't remember, but Im not sure if it's on the main strip. It is however, a five minute walk to the Venetian, and no more than a ten minute walk to anywhere else of interest. It's a two minute walk to the 'Fashion Show Shopping Centre'. Very, very good location.

FACILITIES: Within the hotel there is a grand, never ending stream of luxury only shops. I think four or five restaurants. Obviously a casino. I saw two pools whilst there, but there may have been more.

OVERALL: Overall, it is an utterly amazing stay. You will not regret booking here. I promise you that from the bottom of my heart, it is an amazing place to stay. The rooms, location, service and facilities were all incredible. Im not saying there aren't better places to stay- I wouldn't know, I've only been to Las Vegas once. But I am staying it is truly amazing. I strongly, strongly recommend booking here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The Encore used to be my absolute favorite hotel in Las Vegas...that was until my most recent stay there a few weeks ago. I had reserved two rooms using the AMEX Centurion Fine Hotels and Resorts program. Upon check-in, I was told that it wasn't noted on my account and they would be unable to honor the benefits that come with the program. After the front desk agent argued with me about it, he continued the checkin and I noticed a pop-up screen on his monitor saying something to the effect of "AMEX FHR guest". When he saw this, he got an embarrassed look on his face and left his computer to look through a file box behind him. I didn't feel like arguing with him further, so we left and went to our rooms. Also during our stay, an item was stolen from our bathroom. Security responded and said that housekeeping doesn't touch any guest items in the room. Really? Well then why did they totally reorganize all of our toiletry items, toothbrush, shaver, etc. on the bathroom counter? After out visit, I sent a comment to management on the Wynn website. Becky Lewis responded and was totally unhelpful. On top of that, she lied and said there was nothing about FHR being noted on my account. It was an overall bad experience, so I will stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
dylangmurphy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed at Encore for first three nights of our honeymoon before flying onward to Hawaii.

The hotel is great, I really liked the room very luxurious without being stupidly expensive. We didn't do much gambling but we did try a few of the bars and two of the restaurants and they were, without exception, excellent

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I received an invitation from Wynn to stay for 2 nights, plus received 2 tickets to Le Reve and complimentary buffet. By chance I was headed to Vegas for CES and so of course all the hotels were booked up and had inflated prices because of the convention. I felt so lucky getting this invitation which I was happy to be able to use at the tail-end of the convention days. We stayed Friday and Saturday night, and I couldn't have been more pleased!
Definitely hands-down the best hote, Wynn/Encore has high standards that all other hotels should followl. The staff and service is excellent, the rooms are gorgeous, clean and well-kept, and there are many easily accessible amenities. I especially enjoyed their fitness facilities, better then working out at the gym in my home city!
Le Reve was an amazing show, and I'm so glad that I got a chance to attend. I highly recommend seeing this show. The water choreography was mind-blowing!
And the buffet was THE best buffet I've ever been too. Soo many choices, but most importantly the quality of the food was excellent. Even if it weren't complimentary, I would definitely go for it - for the quality and experience the price is well worth it.
I would definitely stay here over and over again, and highly recommend that if you come to Vegas, splurge a little and make it a vacation you won't forget by staying at Encore.

Room Tip: If you want a view, be sure to express that you don't need a view of the strip since that's...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We spent one night at the Encore in January 2013. From the sounds of things this was a better choice than the Wynn due to the noise coming from XS. Either way, XS wasn't open when we stayed. We were on the 28th floor facing the "old vegas" and mountain range - nothing overly scenic really - but the room was spectacular. Massive and super comfortable.

The Wynn and the Encore are towards the end of the strip, so be prepared.

We found the staff at the Encore the best part of our stay. They were extremely approachable and very friendly.

We could give Encore (and the Wynn overall) a full 5 star rating if it wasn't for the following two reasons:

- We went to the XS nightclub to see a performance, and even with a ticket, we had to lineup for a full hour, while watching other's tip (aka bribe) the security to skip the entire line. This was primarily the reason we (fully paid upfront/waiting to pay) had to wait. I understand why they do it - but it should be stamped out. We won't go there again because of it.

- We had a quick dinner at the Lobby Bar & Cafe and both choose the sliders (one chicken and one wagyu beef) after seeing several ads (in cabs/room) promoting them. The price was super excessive ($18) considering there were only two on each plate and no sides. The ads showed 3 and a side of chips. There are much better choices in Vegas - so steer clear of this one.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Encore At Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!