“Great Stay for a Convention” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

You added Encore At Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Become a Wynn Insider.
Ranked #8 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
pennsylvania
“Great Stay for a Convention”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed at the WYNN Encore during our FABTECH Convention this year. The hotel was very nicely decorated and had great amenities like the power sliding blinds. One down side was that the room was fairly warm because of the location of the Hvac unit. So if your used to sleeping cold with a fan, this isn't the hotel for you. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay tremendously. The buffet was incredible but expensive, which is a very common theme in Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My friend and I went to Las Vegas for my birthday, which is on Christmas Eve and it was fabolous!!! The hotel was gorgeous and it smelled great because of the flowers in the front entrance of the hotel. All the staff members were nice and went above and beyond! Our room was superb! Great bed, wonderful view of the mountains, a seperate soaking tub with shower, what more could a girl want!! The casino inside the hotel was very nice not as smoky as some of the other area casinos. I love this hotel and I will definately come back, perhaps for a spa weekend!! Thanks Encore for making my birthday and Christmas so special!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is the best place to stay in Las Vegas The room is amazing the restaurants are even better. Only thing I will say negative is the staff of the nightclubs are very rude and not helpful and always asking for bribes Even if you're a hotel guest. Overall if that was changed this hotel would be a five overall

• Stayed November 2012
worldwide
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

After staying few times at Venetian, I decided to try Encore at Wynn, as I heard it is supposed to be one of the best hotel in Vegas...The hotel is very elegant, and everything is done for high end rollers...Rooms are nice, however, they are not that spacious as for example in Venetian...Wi-fi does not work in the lobby, and you can only register 2 devices per room..Internet is included in your daily resort fee...IN Venetian for example, there is a free internet, even in lobby...Encore was not that busy, so sometimes it did not even seem like you are in Vegas....Wynn was much busier...I mean, Hotel is wonderful, but I will not stay there next time...I might go back to Venetian, or try something else again....

Room Tip: Go for a strip view obviously...
WOODBRIDGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

4 of us booked into the Encore for 7 nights through Virgin Holidays for our wedding, 1 couple and 2 sisters who had requested a resort queen suite. Throughout the 7 nights, there were 12 of us in total who had come to Vegas for our wedding but only 4 of us at The Encore. Check in was quick and efficient and although we had asked for adjoining rooms, we were only 2 rooms apart. On unpacking, I phoned down to guest services to request more coat hangers and within 10 minutes they had been delivered along with a lint kit and ironing water which was a nice touch. 5 minutes after that I received a phone call to check that I had got ever thing I'd requested. We were on the 30th floor facing south with a fantastic view of the strip. Each morning the view was different and it was great to sit and watch the sun rise over the mountain. We did hear a little noise from the night club, but to be honest, we were so exhaused after days out that as soon as our heads hit the beautifully comfortable pillows we were sound asleep. Some other friends were staying at the Bellagio and after picking them up from the airport, I couldn't resist a nose at their room. Even though they had a fountain view room, it wasn't as nice and spacious as ours so I was very pleased. It was reassuring that each time we went to the elevators we had to show room keys and I must say that all the staff were extremely friendly and polite. We ate one evening at Zoozacracker Deli and had breakfast at Society Cafe and the pancakes I had at breakfast were the best I've ever eaten. I had my hair and make up done on my wedding day at the spa, and again, the staff were very accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel although my now husband wouldn't pay the price again, but as we were there for our wedding, we splashed out!

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, BIG rooms and great service! A quick getaway from Arizona with kids and family friends couldn't be better. Attended Le Reve with all 8 of us and ate at Allegro Italian restaurant, Both the service and food were outstanding! Become a red card member (NO COST) and get great discounts on room rates and free upgrades. There are many choices when going to Las Vegas but this is ours!!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I arrived in Las Vegas on a Sunday night with two other couples and after check in enjoyed several rounds of drinks in the bar. Booked a suite and was pleasantly surprised when we made it to the room late that night. Floor to ceiling windows over looking the city on a high floor. Spacious suite with the best amenities. Hotel is high end and not smokey and stale smelling like most other Las Vega Hotels. Las Vegas is not one of our favorite cities, but staying at The Encore made it not only pleasant, but memorable. The suites in this hotel are as nice as any Four Seasons, St Regis, or Mandarin Oriental.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business