We enjoyed our 6 night stay over Christmas here at Encore and would definitely pick Encore over Wynn every day of the week... If you are debating between these two hotels here is why we liked Encore much better, way less crowded, SPA is more beautiful and easier to get an appointment time you want, great fitness center with plenty of cardio and weights (hubby lifts 4x per week and he said they had everything you'd want, unusual for a hotel gym), great Salon where hubby got a great haircut, nice selection of restaurants including Sinatra's where we had Christmas Eve dinner and was amazing and they give you a CD of the music (nice touch) and Society where we had breakfast, the availability of shopping at both Esplanades, quieter atmosphere, not a partying crowd, huge suites with all the amenities, all in all its just a more refined hotel (if that's what your looking for). The maid service was excellent, we tipped her daily and she went over and above with extra towels, folding our night clothes, changing the sheets every day, putting our stuff in neat piles. The SPA treatments were superb (two 80 minute massages) and the whirlpools, sauna, steam, quiet areas very elaborate. We didn't get to use the pools since they were closed but the areas looked impressive. We liked the location near FS mall and eateries nearby such as Piero's, Maggiano's, Stripburger and Capital Grill for meals not eaten in the hotel. We walked everywhere so don't let the location of North strip bother you if you don't mind walking. We actually liked gambling at the Riviera, it is old and not nice...but the casino is quiet, $5 craps tables (good for beginners) and we won! We played there 2 days/afternoons and the cocktail waitress came by constantly and we won hundreds on the slots each day and we are not big gamblers. Back to the Encore...they have a nice SWIM shop near the lobby that I bought a new swimsuit and cover up at. We never waited for an elevator or a table for a meal. The line for check in was maybe a 5 minute max wait. The concierge is in a separate area so the lines didn't get confusing (if any). Any time we called down for turndown service, a wake up call, a certain time for the maid to clean our room, make reservations the call was answered immediately and called us by name and the request was handled immediately. All in all this is a lovely hotel. We would recommend but may/ may not be back but only because our favorite hotel is still the Four Seasons and after staying at all the other high end hotels in Vegas we always seem to go back to the FS.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Olotels, Amex, Agoda, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.