I recently stayed at the Encore for a business trip I had in Las Vegas. The Encore was not my choice and I stayed there because my client was also going to be staying at the hotel. That being said check-in was easy and efficient, and the room was amazing and clean. My room was on a very high floor near the end closest to the Strip facing south (i.e., all of the other large Las Vegas hotels). I had no complaints, but two of my colleagues said their bathrooms had moldy smell. I was not at the hotel long enough to really enjoy the grounds which I hear are something to see.
The draw-back of the Encore is its location. It is at the very end of the Strip. We went all the way back to City Center for dinner and to walk-around as there is more to see at that location.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.