Once again Encore did not disappoint! Pure luxury and outstanding customer service. The entire venue was elegant, the rooms and amenities well-apportioned. Sadly, many elements were overpriced or unreasonable. Nickeling and dimeing for a luxury venue is a bit beneath them ($25/day for a mini fridge, $8 Reese's pieces, charging more for a better view, the resort fee, $9 for a liter of water). However, we would gladly stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.