We have stayed at most of the major Vegas hotels (including the Wynn) and have found this to be our favorite. The customer service is impeccable, the rooms are beautiful, the overall atmosphere is perfect for a more "mature" crowd. We are mid-forties and appreciate this more grown up version of Vegas.
A few tips:
Skip the buffet and eat breakfast at the Terrace Pointe Cafe located in Wynn. Wazuzu in Encore has great casual Asian food. The black cod was amazing.
Le Reve at Wynn is a great show - comparable to all the Cirque shows. The cheaper "splash" seats are fine - maybe a sprinkle at most.
If the taxi line at the airport is obnoxious. You can get get a limo on the opposite side. We split with another couple in line and it was only $15 each. We saved tons of time and arrived in style.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Amex, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.