We stayed on the 62nd floor facing the strip, and the view was wonderful. The lady who checked us in warned us that we may be able to hear the base from their club, XS, at night. However, we had no complaints and honestly did not hear a thing. The hotel itself is very clean and beautifully decorated. We enjoyed walking through to the Wynn next door to check out all the decor. Encore had a nice smell as well, compared to some of the older hotels that were overwhelmed by cigarette smoke. It was a nice place to come back to at the end of the day. Our room was very clean too, and cleaning staff did a great job tidying up each day. Very comfy beds, big bathrooms with double sinks, shower, and a soaking tub. We would not hesitate to return.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.