Very nice hotel room, probably the nicest I’ve stayed in. Big shower with a good showerhead, nice big soaker pool, 2 sinks and lots of space in the bathroom. Big living area with a comfortable couch and desk. Really comfortable bed with remote controlled blackout shades.
The pools at the encore and the Wynn (if you stay at the Encore you have access to both) are really nice with lots of chairs available and great atmosphere and music. The fact that there is a bar located at both pools is nice too.
A few negatives (1) the cost of the resort. I got a good deal on the hotel room, so that’s why I booked it, but if I had my time back I wouldn’t have. Everything at the Wynn and Encore is incredibly expensive. I bought 2 bagels and a coffee one morning and it was $19 in the Encore. The restaurants are mostly very high end and expensive (2) the location at the end of the strip. While it was nice to walk through the Wynn to get up the strip, it was a long walk up and back. We stayed at New York New York for a couple days at the end of our time in Vegas and it’s much better located. (3) you can’t take any food or drinks from off the resort up into your room and they have employees checking keys in order to get to the elevator. There’s a mini fridge, but you can’t take anything out of it to store anything of your own, or you get charged for it and a fridge for your room is $25 a day.
Also, the valet service was great and all the employees were very friendly and helpful.
Overall, the resort is incredibly nice and clean, the room was amazing and the staff are the friendliest and most willing to help staff I’ve ever experienced. Only real downfall was the overall cost factor. However, I do realize that staying at the Wynn resort, there’s a certain expectation of service and cost, that was my mistake on this stay.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.