Just enjoyed a weekend stay in a Resort Suite King room and loved it. We've stayed at several places in Vegas and this was our favorite stay. Encore sets the standard for luxury on the strip. No expense was spared in making this resort and it shows, from the rooms, lobbies and casino to the pools, nightclubs and theater. Beautiful large rooms with bedside remote controlled lighting and drapes, soaking tub with flat screen tv in bathroom, floor to ceiling windows with beautiful views, fast internet service, very comfortable bed with flat screen tv that swivels around for use in the bedroom or living room and great decor throughout. This is one sexy resort!
The Encore Beach Club, Tryst and XS seem to be the most happening clubs in Vegas and were constantly packed while we were there. The show Le Reve was fantastic and I highly recommend it. It's similar to "O" but different enough that we appreciated it and liked them both. The noise level that people complain about wasn't quite as bad for us. We had a room on the 33rd floor facing the strip (great view of the strip, golf coarse and overlooking the pools) and could hear it, but it wasn't loud enough to keep us awake. I imagine it could be much worse on the lower floors, so if you're a light sleeper or you're going to Vegas to just chill or on business, I would recommend a room on the backside not facing the strip or at least 33rd floor or higher. The buffet was good, but not as good as the one at the Bellagio in my opinion.
The staff was very nice, even though they placed a hold on the wrong credit card, and when we arrived in our room the expensive touch sensitive snack bar looked like it had been raided by a pack of raccoons. A call to the front desk and someone was promptly sent up to restock it and we were not charged anything. They say no outside food or drink is allowed in the rooms, but we brought in a few snacks and some drinks anyway in our luggage. Sorry, I'm just not paying $5 for a small bag of M&M's.
This is a classy property with high end service and top notch amenities, but it is expensive. If you're on a tighter budget, I recommend you stay elsewhere, but if you got it like that or you're like us and just want to splurge for a special occasion in one of the sexiest hotels in Las Vegas, this is the place to be.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas’ repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include 11 new retail outlets, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore’s casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.