“Lots of fun, not a big crowd very enjoyable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Price is Right Game Show

The Price is Right Game Show
3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Jubilee! Theater, Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
800-237-SHOW
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #343 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Performances
Garden City, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun, not a big crowd very enjoyable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Only complaint was, that I wasn't selected, wah wah......

The acoustics at Bally's were NOT good, couldn't hear the MC very clearly at all, but the show was real fun, and an enjoyable few hours.

Great gift picture they email you too !

Visited July 2012

Southern California
4 attraction reviews
“PLINKO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have gone a few times. It is so much fun. For just about $60 for almost 2 hours of entertainment you cannot beat that. I mean lets be honest I can spend that in a slot machine in 10 minutes lol. I won a video camera and got on stage to play Plinko :D. I opted for the cash instead of the camera plus the money from plinko made for a fun stay in vegas :D

Visited October 2011
Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went on a girl trip to Vegas with 3 friends and one who lives in Vegas. PIR was so much fun for me! I have watched it since I was a little girl and have always wanted to go to the real deal, but this was close enough. None of us got called up to play, but it was histerical to watch some of the contestants. Some had obviously never been shopping! (A Honda Fit does NOT cost $40,000 in the USA!! LOL!) Anyway, obviously not the original, but fun and great for a laugh!

Visited September 2011
6 attraction reviews
“One to check off your bucket list”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a very cool expieriance. High energy is a must. A little tip: if you want to have a chance to be called up on stage then you must stand in line at noon.

Visited July 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
“Great Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

What a fun show! Very well done and highly entertaining. The only negative was being told that they would not accept my non-US drivers licence as proof of ID for me to collect my prize! I needed my passport.

Visited August 2012