“Very Accomodating” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Carman
“Very Accomodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Always stay here when I come to Vegas and this trip reminded me why! Melissa the very nice new desk girl and van driver picked me up at airport and then at hotel checked me in. When I went to room and found a small problem with A/C she immediately upgraded me to mini suite at same price. Demi the AM gal was also really nice as we're all the desk staff!
The hotel is attached to a small fun casino and restaurant where the food is great! The hotel is one block off the strip behind Bally's where I know you pay a lot more for rooms.

Room Tip: Try to get a mini suite even has a balcony or sitting area on main floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for the kind words regarding our property and staff. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our front desk staff to be courteous and helpful, specifically Melissa and Demi. They are both assets to our company we are glad to have them. I will pass along your kind words to them. I hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Kapowsin, Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We never regreted any of the time we spent there and when we go back to Vegas, we will be staying at The Super 8 on Koval Lane. I read some reviews that made me wonder just a little about staying here BUT for the price and their pool is open 24/7/365, it was a no brainer for my daughter and I. We stayed from Sept 24th through Sept 30th and our room was on the 3rd floor on the side by the road. The new owners are fixing the place up and a good thing because it really does need it, (WAIT keep reading). One by one they are moving forward fixing the pool and the hot tub, the entry is comfortable and very homey; the staff was professional and courteous and always wore a genuine smile. The carpets do need to be replaced however if I were renovating I would do the floors last too, it kind of makes sense right? They have new bedding, curtains, tv, coffee pots, vending and ice machines on every floor. The elevator needs a facelift but it got us to our room or out and about just fine every time we used it. The hotel needs paint in a lot of places still but it was clean and every day someone was working on something like the grounds keepers, house keepers, maintenance, hospitality staff. It is very obvious that they are repairing, replacing, fixing, upgrading every day and in every way. I applaud you all, thank you for making our vacation so special.

Room Tip: Room on 3rd floor by the road, if the window is open there is a good breeze, road noise, bright ligh...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay with us here at the Super 8. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that we helped to make your vacation that much more special. As you stated, we are continuously striving to make our hotel a better place to stay for our guests and our staff is always ready and willing to help out in any way possible. We definitely look forward to seeing you again on your next Vegas vacation. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stayed there for one night about a week ago and what a mistake that was.

The room was a "non smoking" room even though it smelt horribly of smoke all throughout the room, it absolutely stunk in all corridors and was filthy with bottles left around one of which was an empty alcohol glass bottle.

Very loud location, people above us wouldn't shut up after being asked several times.

The room was absolutely awful, the pull out sofa bed had broken with springs coming off it so my kids had to sleep on the mattress on the floor which my daughter suffers with an extremely bad back and woken up in agony. Said the floor would of been comfier but it was horrible and dirty.

wouldn't recommend this place or any other super 8's to anybody.
very disappointed.

Room Tip: A good tip is to choose a different hotel and don't waste your money here.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel is in the next street from the strip, friendly staff, good rooms... for the money you pay it's great value!

being away from the strip, but still safe and chep, this is the hotel to stay in, they also have a next door hotel/casino/restaurant, so if you need anything of that you just go to the next building ;)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words regarding our property and staff. I'm pleased to hear that you had such a great stay and conisder us a great value. We hope to see you again soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've stayed here on numerous occasions and never had any cause to complain about anything.
I have booked again for this month and then again in January 2014.
The rooms are not as "swish" as the hotels on the Strip but they are a good size and kept very clean.
All the staff that I have met have been friendly, efficient and helpful.
Complimentary mini bus service to and from the airport, free internet and tea and coffee in rooms and reception area............things that you'd never get from the bigger Strip hotels.
A short walk through Bally's gets you right on the Strip.
For the price you pay in Super 8 it really is great.
The Ellis Island casino just next door offers superb meals very cheaply.
All in all it's great value all round.
Sorry for the people who didn't like their stay but as stated you won't get a better bargain in Vegas.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you James for the wonderful review of our property. It is always a pleasure to have you here with us at the Super 8 and we look forward to seeing you again next month.

Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!