“Average Super 8” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Saint George
“Average Super 8”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had 3 rooms they were all just fine. One of them the air conditioner had went out, and in 108 degree weather not to good, they brought a fan but that really didn't help, they are suppose to be reimbursing us for the one room thru Expedia we will see. The pool was also under construction and that was disappointing. The staff was nice, all and all not bad for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with our property. While I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and were overall satisfied with our location and price, I do want to apologize about the maintenance issues you experienced. Unfortunately, during your stay, our pool was down for maintenance, which was necessary as sometimes machines and equipment need to be replaced, as they do not last forever. I hope this did not inconvenience you overly much and, if so, I apologize. I hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future as I feel the Super 8 can be a wonderful place to stay for those visiting Las Vegas. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Positives:
Good location. A few minutes' walk to the Strip.
Reception people are friendly.
Basic coffee machine free to use on ground floor.

Negatives:
We requested a non-smoking room but got put into a smoking room which absolutely reeked!
After speaking to 4 staff members we managed to get our room changed the next night.
It's an old building that is quite expensive for what it is
Bath/shower fixings coming off. Shower curtain is not waterproof so water went everywhere!

If you are spending most of your day touring, this place would be fine if all you need to do is sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Super 8 Las Vegas. While I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with our location and that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay, I'm dismayed to hear that you experienced some issues with your room. It seems there was a mixup with your reservation and you were inadvertantly booked in to a smoking room. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope that the matter was resolved quickly and efficiently.

I hope that this does not deter you from staying with us at the Super 8 again as I firmly believe our property is a wonderful place to stay for leisure and business travellers alike. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#59 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super 8
Las Vegas Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.