“great stay at Super 8” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #142 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Polish first
Ahmedabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place is just 10 min walk from the famous Las Vegas strip. If you are looking for a budget hotel in Vegas then this is your place. Just 200 meters from 7/11 shop which is a great help to get your stuff. Staff is helpful. I stayed there for 5 days and it was a good experience. Only negative i can think of is that they have very limited TV channels. Can be pretty boring if you are staying alone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your stay with us at the Super 8. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your 5 night stay with us and that you found everything within close proximity of the hotel. Location is very key when deciding which hotel to stay at in Las Vegas, and I'm proud to say that we have one of the best locations for the prices we offer. I'm also very pleased to hear that our staff was very helpful during your stay. One of our main focuses is customer service at the Super 8.

I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time here in Las Vegas and I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

White Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and son stayed there recently and they loved it. Budget friendly price with everything included (no resort fees, aiport shuttle). It was neat, clean and tidy (my wife is very particular about clean too). Also an excellent location near the strip.

Everything you could ask for in this price range.

Possible extras to offer down the road? Fridge/Microwave would be nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words regarding our property. I'm very pleased to hear that your wife and son had an enjoyable stay with us here at the Super 8. I'm just as pleased to hear that your wife felt that our hotel was up to her standards of cleanliness, which is something we take great pride in here. I'm glad you felt that we were a great value and an excellent location. I hope that you come back and see us again soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The motel is near the strip that was a plus. Staff were friendly. Pool was good, beds were nice. The only bad thing I have to say is that the bathroom shower stall needed cleaned better in the area where it joins together.

• Stayed June 2013
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a few kind words about your stay with us here at the Super 8. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel to be up to your satisfaction, with the exception of the one small issue you had. I'm also pleased to hear that our staff was very friendly to you during your stay. One of the things we pride ourselves in is our excellent customer service. I hope that you will decide to stay with us again if you are ever in Las Vegas in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Paso Robles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Park, Stay, and Fly option at this hotel is the best one that I have found! You have a little entertainment next door too for an added bonus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the kind words regarding our property. I'm glad to hear that you took advantage of our wonder Park, Sleep and Fly option. It's a very popular option for guests who like to travel and need a safe place to park their vehicle for a week or so. I'm glad that we were able to be of assistance to you in your travels and I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!