“Viva Las Vegas” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #131 of 272 hotels in Las Vegas

829 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I booked a 4-night stay from Friday to Tuesday (19-23 Apr) through Travelocity. Check in was quick and easy, rep at the desk could not have been more friendly. After check in enjoyed a cup of coffee in lobby area. Room was clean and neat, no smell of smoking at all. Bed was very comfortable, nice flat panel TV, coffee maker. Bathroom was very clean. (Yes I have watched "Hotel Impossible" and know what to look for.) Room service personnel take real pride in cleaning the rooms! We walked about 5 minutes to the strip, not having any parking hassles. Issues or problems? None at all with this AAA rated hotel. (Show your card and save) Checkout was equally quick, turned in my room cards and I was done. Yes, I had a great stay. Only suggestion I have is a TV channel guide sheet to select channels. I will use this hotel again on my trips to Las Vegas. No need to read hundreds of other hotel reviews, this is a very good place to stay.. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing Korval Lane can be quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and recommendation for our property. I'm glad to see that you had such a great stay and enjoyed all of the different amenities we offer. I'm also extremely pleased to hear that our staff was so friendly and helpful during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8
Scottsdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Room didn't look like any room from the website. Just a regular run down hotel. Thought microwave in room and continental breakfast, got neither. Everything smelled like a smoking room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I'm very sorry if you were less than fully satisfied with your stay with us here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas. It is our goal here to make each and every guest feel warm and welcome and then leave with a desire to return to our property. I am dismayed that we did not succeed in that with you.

I see that you were unsatisfied with your rooms appearance as it did not reflect the pictures you saw online. I'm not sure which website you visited, but I can assure you that we only post pictures of our hotel on our website. Also, nowhere do we advertise microwaves in rooms or a continental breakfast. The only thing I can conclude from this is that maybe you were looking at the website of a different Super 8. Regardless, I do apologize that you were unsatisfied and I hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#21 Best Value Hotel in Las Vegas
#59 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super 8
Las Vegas Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.