“feedback” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Las Vegas to your Saves list
Super 8 Las Vegas
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #134 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Scottsdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Room didn't look like any room from the website. Just a regular run down hotel. Thought microwave in room and continental breakfast, got neither. Everything smelled like a smoking room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I'm very sorry if you were less than fully satisfied with your stay with us here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas. It is our goal here to make each and every guest feel warm and welcome and then leave with a desire to return to our property. I am dismayed that we did not succeed in that with you.

I see that you were unsatisfied with your rooms appearance as it did not reflect the pictures you saw online. I'm not sure which website you visited, but I can assure you that we only post pictures of our hotel on our website. Also, nowhere do we advertise microwaves in rooms or a continental breakfast. The only thing I can conclude from this is that maybe you were looking at the website of a different Super 8. Regardless, I do apologize that you were unsatisfied and I hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8
Reno
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had stayed at Super 8s two years ago from Reno to Minnesota in a two week adventure. So, we probably stayed at 5 during our trip - at all of them there was breakfast. The reason we chose to stay with you was because of the breakfast and free WiFi. We had no idea, it was not mentioned on the website or anywhere, that this location did not have breakfast. That made it very inconvenient for us. I was very disappointed that there was no breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
I apologize if there was some kind of confusion regarding our Super 8 in Las Vegas. As you stated, we do not serve a breakfast here at our location as there is a wonderful 24 hour restaurant in the adjacent casino. We have not served a breakfast here for quite a few years and we do not advertise a breakfast at this location. I hope this fact did not sour you on stayng at our property as I feel that this is a wonderful place to stay with many amenities to offer, despite having no breakfast. I hope you consider us in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#27 Best Value Hotel in Las Vegas
#59 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super 8
Las Vegas Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.