“Not a very good choice” 2 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #127 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Panama City, Panama
“Not a very good choice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've staid Super's 8 near airports before, and for the price and just one night before a flight I always consider them. But this one was disappointing. We were looking for a hotel for stay 18 hours before our flight, so we thought it was a good choice.

The door lock was backwards so we couldn't open it. The hallways were dark and dirty.

Room itself was just ok. Although it definitely has everything you need and it was clean. But overall we got a bad impression so I'm not staying again here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
I'm very sorry to hear that you don't consider our property a "very good choice". I see that you stated that our rooms were clean and had everything you needed, but you still got a bad impression. I'm a bit confused by this. Also, I'm not sure what you meant by the door locks being backwards and you were unable to enter your room. You stated the rooms were clean so you were apparently able to enter the room. Did you notify any of our front desk staff about this matter? They would have been more than happy to assist you with any issue you had.

Also, I would like to point out that all of our hallways are brightly lit with LED lights and are cleaned daily so I'm surprised to hear you call them "dark and dirty".

I apologize if your stay with us here at the Super 8 was less than ideal and I'm dismayed to hear that you have decided not to stay here again. I feel that the Super 8 is a wonderful place to stay while in Las Vegas and I hope that you decide to give us another chance to serve you in the future to hopefully change your mind. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me any time at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

811 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Polish first

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#24 Best Value Hotel in Las Vegas
#58 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super 8
Las Vegas Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.