“Not up to standards” 2 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #125 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas

797 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Polish first
Mar del Plata, Argentina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

You know you will have a clean bed most of the times. But everything here is so cheap. Non existant decoration and the rooms are all the same. Small and sometimes filled with smell of cigars even when the room is a non smoker. It is cheap, wich is something to considerate if you are spending a lot of money in town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. I'm glad you feel that the Super 8 is a "reliable choice" for price and customer service. I am a bit dismayed to hear, however, that you feel our property is cheap. We recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation to ensure guests have a newer, fresher Super 8 to call their home while in Las Vegas. Regarding the decor of all of our rooms being the same, I was under the impression that most hotels in Las Vegas have a consistent theme for all of their rooms and that this was a common thing. Unless you are staying at a property with themed rooms, there is not much variety in hotels from room to room. Regardless, I hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8
Manassas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Motel was nice, clean & close to the strip. Although I was not there for pleasure. My only complain was that the internet connection was not good & poor at best. I was there on business & needed access to the internet. Although the signal strength is good through out the motel I could not get to the sites I needed. I asked to be moved & the morning clerk said it was OK but when I returned form the seminar I was told (night clerks) that it was impossible. This caused me to miss a few deals which I was not happy about. I was moved the next night with the help of the day clerk who blocked a room for me before I left in the AM for the seminar. I wish I could remember his name. If the internet is not important to you then this is a great motel but if it is important, get another place to stay or get a mobile hotspot on your phone...

The 1st room I was in was suppose to be non-smoking but I could smell the smoke, & since I have asthma, need I say more...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us here at the Super 8. I believe I was the one who was helping you switch your room to be closer to the Wi-Fi router. I'm sorry if there was any confusion with the night shift not being able to accomodate your request the first night you returned from your seminar. Normally it would be a simple matter of switching your room. Hoever, we were sold out that evening and there was no rooms available to switch you to. That is why I had to block a room for you the next day to make sure we would have something available even though we were sold out. I hope this issue doesn't sour you on choosing to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas

Address: 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#23 Best Value Hotel in Las Vegas
#57 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas 2*
The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super 8
Las Vegas Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.