“A Lot Of Bang For My Bucks !” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #130 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas

817 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Mar del Plata, Argentina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

You know you will have a clean bed most of the times. But everything here is so cheap. Non existant decoration and the rooms are all the same. Small and sometimes filled with smell of cigars even when the room is a non smoker. It is cheap, wich is something to considerate if you are spending a lot of money in town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. I'm glad you feel that the Super 8 is a "reliable choice" for price and customer service. I am a bit dismayed to hear, however, that you feel our property is cheap. We recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation to ensure guests have a newer, fresher Super 8 to call their home while in Las Vegas. Regarding the decor of all of our rooms being the same, I was under the impression that most hotels in Las Vegas have a consistent theme for all of their rooms and that this was a common thing. Unless you are staying at a property with themed rooms, there is not much variety in hotels from room to room. Regardless, I hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Manassas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Motel was nice, clean & close to the strip. Although I was not there for pleasure. My only complain was that the internet connection was not good & poor at best. I was there on business & needed access to the internet. Although the signal strength is good through out the motel I could not get to the sites I needed. I asked to be moved & the morning clerk said it was OK but when I returned form the seminar I was told (night clerks) that it was impossible. This caused me to miss a few deals which I was not happy about. I was moved the next night with the help of the day clerk who blocked a room for me before I left in the AM for the seminar. I wish I could remember his name. If the internet is not important to you then this is a great motel but if it is important, get another place to stay or get a mobile hotspot on your phone...

The 1st room I was in was suppose to be non-smoking but I could smell the smoke, & since I have asthma, need I say more...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us here at the Super 8. I believe I was the one who was helping you switch your room to be closer to the Wi-Fi router. I'm sorry if there was any confusion with the night shift not being able to accomodate your request the first night you returned from your seminar. Normally it would be a simple matter of switching your room. Hoever, we were sold out that evening and there was no rooms available to switch you to. That is why I had to block a room for you the next day to make sure we would have something available even though we were sold out. I hope this issue doesn't sour you on choosing to stay with us again in the future. If you have any questions regarding your stay, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Oakland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

i was tricked and kicked out by you front desk person by the name of crystal or crystel caucasian female. she is a rude person. i said i want later check out and one nice girl told me they can help me up to 1 pm only and i have to pay by the hour after that. i said ok. then at 3 pm this person crystal called me and said YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT. WE NEED THAT ROOM NOW. i said wait a minute, i'm not ready to move out yet and i know the deal on the hourly rate. she said if i check out now she would not charge me the extra hours. so checked out and she totally denied what she said and charged me the full amount. i reminded her but she was so rude and her voice was loud and so i said ok i'll pay but you just lost my busuness and i will tell all my friends and relatives and co workers to stay away from your hotel. VERY BAD PERSON IN THE FRONT DESK MY NAME IS LEVI SOLER MY NO IS 510 575 1657 I WILL ATTEST to the rudeness of that employee any time. you will loose business if you keep that person on you front desk and you will never get mine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm very sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than super. We here at the Super 8 in Las Vegas pride ourselves in excellent customer service, so I questioned the employee that you mentioned to ask what happened. It seems that there was a bit of miscommunication during the time of your check out. She said that she explained to you that the normal check out was at noon and that we could extend you to 3pm under an hourly rate. Anything past 3pm would be a full days charge. When you had not come to check out at 3pm, she called your room to remind you that you had to be out at 3pm or you would be charged for another full day. Seeing as that it was past 3pm, she said if you were to come down for check out shortly after her call, you would not be charged any additional funds ON TOP OF the 3 hour extension. This is where I feel the miscommunication took place. I'm very sorry for the confusion regarding this matter and I would like to make it up to you with a discounted rate if you would ever be willing to stay with us again. I hope that you decide to give us another opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions for me directly, don't hesitate to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!