I stayed here for a couple of nights visiting a trade show. For me it was typical Super 8. Ok and reasonable for the price which for Las Vegas was very reasonable. I had no problems with the shuttle, arriving during the evening at LV airport. I phoned and they came straight away in fact the first time my bags were late arriving and they missed me but came back for me when I phoned again. Room was OK. Breakfast at Ellis Island was good value and certainly not the worse I ve had. The steak deal is really good value as others have said although it costs 10.99 without a voucher but even so not bad and the beer is really good. It s within walking distance of the Strip and Flamingo which has some very nice restaurants on it.
I d recommend it as a reasonable budget option for a few nights.
Staff seemed quite helpful and polite to me.
I d stay there again if I had to go back to Vegas for a day or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
- Super Eight Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super 8
- Las Vegas Super Eight